• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Not A Bug The "confectionary"

The confectionary is a production building that i bought at the antiques dealer. For some reason the new harvesting methods don't apply to this articular building. I must be harvested the old way.
  2. Unformatted Aid all buttons

T would be nice jf we had three buttons for aid visit: "Aid all possible friends", "Visit all possible tavernss" and "Aid all possible neighbors". It is actually hard work and not healthy for wrist, albow, shoulder with these repeated moves. It should of course still be possible as now to...
  3. Sending offers

Why is it not possible to to send an offer AND a message at the same time?
  4. Forwarded More use of arrow keys

Idea: Possibility to use arrow keys on PC to navigate on the continental map and in the research area. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I know it has been suggested to apply the use of...
  5. Unformatted Centering the city in Ancient Egypt

Idea: When you go to Ancient Egypt the town should be initially default centered. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I have and i couldn't find similar ideas. Reason: It will give me on...
  6. more frequent need for reload?

Hi guys Have you also lately (within the last two weeks) experienced a more frequent need for reloading. My (old) laptop has more frequently halted eg. when i shift to the settlement or to the GE. But also just like that, suddenly maybe it wont harvest or other things. In some cases it isn't...
  7. Already Suggested Organizing your offers

Idea: To make it possible to move offers up and down on the "your offers" list. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I believe so, I was through all the ideas that i could find on the 3...
  8. Unformatted organizing your offers

It would be nice if you could organize your offers by moving them up or down in the "your offers" - list. It could give you a better overview, and you could easyli see that you have only offered granite for kobber and gold, and thus you must make an offer for honie too :)
  9. Contact Support Black rectangels on the screan

About once every two days i get a small "flickering" black rectangel on the screan. Some times it covers an event and when i click on it it releases the reward and the rectangel disappears. Som times it covers an animimation and i can't click on that. I think it goes away when i reload. See...
  10. Unformatted In ancient Egypt the main building and the initial building area should be centered on the screan when you go there.

I'm playing on a laptop and i have to center the main building area with the arrow buttons every time i go there. Couldn't that be fixed so that it works about the same way as when i go back to the city and the main building is centered?
  11. Roads in settlements almost invisible

The colur of the roads in the settlements is almost identical to the color of the background. I have to get my lap top up about 20 cm. from my nose to see wheter there is road or not where i want to build. Why does it have to be like that?