• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

"I want everything right now or else this whole thing is a complete failure! waahhhhhhh!!" This is what I hear in my head when I read your statement. If you don't like the prizes, just keep saving your tickets. There are 13 days left in the event. Why do you demand immediate gratification?
  2. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I agree with 99% of what you said. There is one thing the game owes the players. If it provides odds to win something, those odds should ALWAYS be accurate.
  3. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I don't disagree with you...Collecting on time instead of high defense is the better strategy IMO. But it is proof that there is such a thing as a successful defense. Anyone that says otherwise is ignoring reality. I'll re-ask my original question to the AA haters out there: AA is the 4th...
  4. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

AA is the 4th highest per tile non-unique FP producer. Do you think Shinto Temple and Royal Bathhouse are not worth building? Edit - Defense impossible huh? I have someone in my hood right now with +2200% defense boost. Can you beat that?
  5. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

The event has been partially ruined in US3 due to a someone's boost account somehow having 10x more tournament power than the 2nd ranked player. No one can successfully attack the hard chest.
  6. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

There is no point to merge worlds. Inno directs new players and new world selection to low active pop servers. It's why I just got 3 new players in my 8 year old guild on US3. I'm willing to bet if you check the player stats, you will find parity across all worlds.
  7. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Attack versus Defense Boosts

A serious debate/analysis of def/atk boosts would require you to consider the frequency of each boost. Your Attack boost (trigger 1) will trigger when any unit is their turn, is alive, AND their target isn't invulnerable. Your defense boost (trigger 2) will trigger when the defender is alive...
  8. Sheriff Of Rottingham

BP set missing one pane after 8 collections of BP ...

Instead of asking if the odds shift for specific tiles over time, I think a better question would be...for any given GB, are the odds of receiving each of the 9 tiles equal (i.e. all 1:9 chance as opposed to some at 2:3, 1:6, 1:18)? I believe they are all 1:9, but there is no way to be sure...
  9. Sheriff Of Rottingham

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Let me ask a question of everyone here....IN YOUR OPINION, what percent of the players that are actually cheating (using bots and scripts and whatever else) aborted RQs repeatedly?
  10. Sheriff Of Rottingham

FOE has gotten worse

If people want to have 4 times more roads than they need, more power to them. When I see guildmates with inefficient cities I offer to give them pointers, but aside from that, people are welcome to waste as much space as they like as far as I'm concerned. Now regarding the OP complaint...why...
  11. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Please rework the calculation for ranking

Just an FYI, and it might not matter but in 2016 INNO completely redid how ranking points were calculated. So it would only be 5 years. Again I don't know how much that would matter.
  12. Sheriff Of Rottingham

I'm not bashing people's play style, i'm calling out people that violate the TOS and then whine about not being able to abuse a mechanic anymore. Inno can plug any and all of their exploits, and I will cheer all of them. They should have done it long ago. I play the game the way they intended...
  13. Sheriff Of Rottingham

You can deny terminology all you want, but aborting literally THOUSANDS of quests to repeat one or two of them over and over and over and over and over and over is a "scheme" designed to accomplish a goal in a way that it wasn't originally intended by the designers. Gravy train is over. If you...
  14. Sheriff Of Rottingham

The only stupid post that got called out was from the OP when he admitted this entire thread was based on him being upset it was more difficult to exploit the game with a TOS violation exploit.
  15. Sheriff Of Rottingham

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I don't agree with your reasoning on point 2. While yes, guild participation is what truly matters, you can only participate up to the number of people in your guild. If a 5 person guild is in there with a 60 person guild, Even with 100% participation, the smaller guild is at a disadvantage...
  16. Sheriff Of Rottingham

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

IMO, steps that could be taken to make GBG more competitive across the board: Anonymous Play - no guild names, no messaging, no chat. if inno could make it appear like every guild is in the 12 o'clock position on their map, that would be even better, but i'm not sure if that would work...
  17. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Buff the Arctic Orangery Chance

More like, he needs the car's manufacturer to redesign the pedals to reach a 12-yo's feet, and update his car.
  18. Sheriff Of Rottingham

FOE has gotten worse

His oldest world is US9? That's noob territory