• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Already Suggested Improvement to Recurring Quest Action

Idea: When a recurring quests has been fulfilled, leave the quest on the one just completed instead of moving forward a quest in the rotation. Reason: Many players repeat the same 2 or 3 quests over and over. This would eliminate multiple clicks on "abort" necessary to reset to the quest...
  2. Unformatted Adjust rotation of recurring quests

Requesting a simple adjustment in the order of recurring quests: upn completing a recurring quest, instead of quest choices shuffling to the next quest in rotation, could quest remain on the last quest completed instead of moving forward one? Reason: people often have the same 2 or 3 recurring...
  3. The Commonwealth Wants You

If you are an active GE player, a moderate to active GB player and you are interested in a guild that wants to help each other grow their cities and succeed in the game, if you enjoy a friendly group of folks to interact with: then come check out our Guild Description. If it sounds like your...
  4. The Commonwealth is Recruiting

If you are an active GE player, interested in a guild that wants to help each other succeed and enjoy a friendly, jovial group of folks to interact with: then come check out our Guild Description. If it sounds like your game theory, we would welcome your application. Cheers!
  5. Do Not Suggest Goods production to fulfill quests

I suggest allowing goods production (not just supplies and coins) to count towards fulfilling event quests - ex: "Complete 24 8 hour productions." Goods are a "production", why not count them? Thank you for your consideration. Happy Forging!
  6. The Commonwealth Wants You!

If you are an active GE player, interested in a guild that wants to help each other succeed and enjoy a friendly, jovial group of folks to interact with: then come check out our Guild Description! If it sounds like your game theory, we would welcome your application!! Cheers!
  7. Space Age portal

Will the Space Age portal disappear from my site when I level up to SAAB?
  8. The Commonwealth is looking to grow.

Greetings! I am the leader of The Commonwealth here in Tuulech. Our guild is seeking new players or a smaller guild that would be interested in joining us. We are a participatory & active guild, invested in helping each other succeed. We support each other by motivating and polishing daily...
  9. Notre Dame

I was wondering if Inno might consider doing an event to benefit Notre Dame rebuilding in Paris? Perhaps a $10.00 purchase of a Notre Dame building for your virtual city to benefit the real one that has been lost today.
  10. Nasty and mean on Forum

When I first started this game, I really relied on the Forum. I could generally find the answers I needed easily, and if I couldn't, I would ask my questions and usually get really quick, friendly, super helpful replies. It felt like a real community, which enhanced my enjoyment of the game...
  11. Kraken and GE

Does the Kraken help with battling in GE and on the map, or is it only for PVP battling?
  12. Toggle between coins and supplies for Aiding Reward

Current System - players receive coins (amount increases by age) for each Aid Proposed- toggle switch that allows player to decide if they want coins or supplies as Aiding reward. Cheat - As coins and supplies are equally weighted in the game, I don't see any ability to cheat with this option.
  13. Black Tower

Does anyone know why the black tower isn't sending out its bats anymore? I miss my Children of the Night!
  14. Ability to set Aiding Reward to Supplies or Coins

Proposal - allow players to set their aiding reward to supplies or coins. Current System - Aid reward is coins only, increasing when leveling up through ages. Details - Create a setting box to toggle between coins and supplies as Aid Reward. Amounts of supplies and coins would be the same and...