• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. WearyBrawler2992

New Issue GBG causing game to crash on ipads.

Several of my guildmates are experiencing similar issues accessing GBG on iPads and iPhones. I have had no problem on PC and tried accessing it on my Android phone and it seemed to work okay. I don't do GBG on my phone so can't be certain, but I was able to access several provinces and started a...
  2. WearyBrawler2992

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

So far it's okay. Not spending anything except a few units a day, so the rewards, although not great, aren't costing me much. And it's kind of cool facing higher age units. However the matchmaking could do with some work. Possibly a byproduct of there only being 2,000 participants in Z world...
  3. WearyBrawler2992

New Issue whole hood now reset?

It would appear that at some point last night rankings in neighborhood and guild were set to 0 and are now adjusting based on ranking points earned since the glitch. It does not affect your actual points or ranking in your FL. If you search for a player in the global rankings it will change the...
  4. WearyBrawler2992

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The hypothesis I have heard is that they are using Guild ID as the second criteria for matchups. So take all guilds with 1000 LP, then rank them by Guild ID (basically age of the guild) and group them. There's a video out there on the youtube that talks about it (I'm pretty sure that's all I can...
  5. WearyBrawler2992

Algorithm on Crow’s Nest changed

My historic distribution, 5 current CNs and dating back to my first when they came out in 2019, 2701 total collections: 7% diamonds 39% FP 40% goods 14% medals Over the last 30 days, 145 collections (missed a day to reset collection time): 10% diamonds...
  6. WearyBrawler2992

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Whether lag is a topic in the forums or not, I don't know. It is a topic in my guild, especially when it affects sector races in GBG and is most notable in the evening hours (as one might expect). It is not as bad as a couple of years ago when the game could lag horribly around GVG recalc time...
  7. WearyBrawler2992

[Question] How much does damage reduce attack?

I don't think it is necessarily true that killing a unit is always better than wounding multiple units. I have found when facing 4 artillery units that hitting all four and taking them down to 1-2 dots of health will mean that they in turn will usually only do 1 dot of health in damage. Killing...
  8. WearyBrawler2992

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I've been reading this discussion since it began and some of it has been very interesting, some not so much. I feel for the players whose playstyle has been significantly affected by this change, if something similar were to affect my gameplay I would be equally upset. I would probably adjust...
  9. WearyBrawler2992

Suishun Mill Upgrade Kit

Open your inventory, in the upper right corner (to the right of the search box on PC, to the far right on mobile), is a little padlock icon and a check box. Check the box and it will allow you to lock or unlock items in your inventory. Go to the Upgrade Kit and uncheck the box by the same little...
  10. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for update 1.200

I tried adjusting the zoom and it also made the field better fit the screen, but everything else is too big and it's not worth having to adjust back and forth. Something much more annoying is the GBG map keeps repositioning to the top of the map. First I noticed it when I was accessing the map...
  11. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for update 1.200

I have experienced the same change. I assumed it was related to this part of the announcement. We have completed a number of improvements on Browser allowing for a high resolution display on the campaign province view, on battles screens, as well as during Guild Versus Guild and Guild...
  12. WearyBrawler2992

Flag with no Adjoining Sectors Revisited

I saw this was reported last year and marked as addressed, but it either wasn't fixed or has come back. Today we had a guild (purple in the screenshot) get their attack cut off but the flag remained. That flag has persisted through two ownership changes between my guild (white) and the guild...
  13. WearyBrawler2992

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I have a question related to what happens with the Surprise Box. I've heard two very different scenarios for opening it and when you should do so. Do I need to do a Spoiler thing for that, and if so how do I do that?
  14. WearyBrawler2992

City Shield

It would be interesting if the Defending Army used the Campaign Map AI and didn't go after rogues first, but I doubt it would change most outcomes. As you say the imbalance is more in the A/D stats than the AI behavior. It might deter some but the folks you need a city shield for would just...
  15. WearyBrawler2992

[Question] GBG Rewards for non-participating Guilds

I believe they have to complete 40 advances to receive League rewards, no requirements on taking provinces. So you could finish a season with 0 Victory Points and still get the last place (or higher if tied) rewards.
  16. WearyBrawler2992

Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

I wish my guild had a massage center, it would be so much more relaxing. Not sure about a guy though ... oop I think it moved. Maybe check your guild membership and see if he's listed. If the message is under the Guild tab it should only be guild members. If it's under Social it could be anyone.
  17. WearyBrawler2992

Need help

Campaign map is the same as Continent Map. On PC it is in the bottom left menu, top row, 2nd from the right. On mobile it is in the left menu also, and just says Map. Look for a compass rose. They want you to conquer a sector of the map (you may need to scout a province first, sectors are the...
  18. WearyBrawler2992

Why don't we have a MASTER founder ?

I think there is a way to do that. A previous guild of mine had one founder who suddenly quit playing the game. One of the remaining members worked with Inno and after a waiting period they removed the Founder rights from the absent player and designated the remaining player as Founder. Not sure...
  19. WearyBrawler2992

Forge Bowl Event 2021 Feedback

Don't like that we have another main event building with the low mopo priority thing. First it was the Winter Train, then the Hippodromes, Harvest Barn, this building, and it looks like the next one as well. Is the purpose to give plunderers more variety of buildings to loot, make us all use...