• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sharmon the Impaler

Castle Points from buying packs

The Forge Wiki page on the Castle System has all the info. A guildie just pointed that out to me
  2. Sharmon the Impaler

Castle Points from buying packs

120$ USD got me 61K/75K through level 7. I have 6 slots in AD now and it gives me an attack/defence boost as well
  3. Sharmon the Impaler

Late arriving hemp

What goods take Hemp to make ? What goods in turn take those goods to make ? Look it up. Tea Silk in VF takes Algea and is boosted by Alabaster in HMA. There is one example , I am not going to spoon feed you the rest.
  4. Sharmon the Impaler

Contact Support In GbG the three SC bug. far too many attrition for 3 SC

I haven't found a published report but anecdotally my FP and goods are much less than they were 1 month ago. 445 fights in one round last season netted me 410 FP which is a little less than one in 10 (double waves count as one fight). My record is 1130 FP for 505 fights 3 months ago. No...
  5. Sharmon the Impaler

Late arriving hemp

Read up about unrefined goods and you will get your answer.
  6. Sharmon the Impaler

The AI is the same but GbG is not what it was 2 weeks ago . The buttons bounce all over the place like children programmed the UI and SC placement discourages even building them. I normally play GbG about 4 hours per day. I played once today and once yesterday for about 20 minutes and got...
  7. Sharmon the Impaler

"Offer" pop-ups

GbG is becoming irrelevant slowly but surely anyway. Inno has scaled down the FP received and jacked up the attrition on about 70% of the map (much less building slots). Even when you get a slot and waste goods on building it you are not guaranteed the odds. 3SC may act like it’s 1SC or 4 SC ...
  8. Sharmon the Impaler

Fall 2021 Feedback

The first event building put in the AD grinder at the end of the event in over 2 years , there is my feedback.
  9. Sharmon the Impaler

"Offer" pop-ups

The Terracotta “special” is only 139$ USD ! What a bargain for a data point on a server that you have no control over lol.
  10. Sharmon the Impaler

They have been doing everything to make it less interesting but at least it frees up my time for other more important things than a game. 234 fights and 110 fp gained was the very last round in GbG , not a compelling reason to waste 20 minutes clicking a mouse anymore. The “specials” to boost...
  11. Sharmon the Impaler

The coders aren’t that good. When they nerfed the amount of SCs they didn’t rewrite the code they just removed the call to the routine for the extra SCs on the sectors. The SCs are randomly placed so if you hit the sector with the calls removed then you get shafted.
  12. Sharmon the Impaler

New Issue Forge point inventory does not appear at top of screen

You were using a third party addon , it never showed there.
  13. Sharmon the Impaler

Do Not Suggest Get rid of event hub

Ditto , the "rewards" are meaningless and usually for a whopping 4 days. Even at a month it would be useless eyesore.
  14. Sharmon the Impaler

Colored swords and shields

Defense counts in PvP arena , if you have no defense or a really low defense and lose when attacked then you lose points and ranking. This can happen many times during the day.
  15. Sharmon the Impaler

Already Suggested Allow Left Mouse Key Hold and Swipe technique in Town Hall

The Aid All request gets asked about 3 times per week and the answer is no. The load on the servers would make the game unplayable
  16. Sharmon the Impaler

Feedback for update 1.214

The only good thing about it is and I repeat the only thing is that the bot users will now stand out like a sore thumb and it will much easier to catch them. I saw your city in Korch and our playing style appears to be the same or close and I feel ripped off as much as you do.
  17. Sharmon the Impaler

[Question] Forum Ranks

New member , member , active member and well known member.
  18. Sharmon the Impaler

GB’s

What isn’t included ? The overview and the level tabs cover all the basics of each GB and the Wiki covers everything else that won’t fit on those screens.
  19. Sharmon the Impaler

Fall 2021 Feedback

Why ? Ochre fields have one of the most dense defence for attack stats in the whole game. I have 2 field kits left with no place to put them but will keep them for when I age up and get more room.
  20. Sharmon the Impaler

Feedback for update 1.214

The only problem with a 1/5 review is that it would mean that the game is unplayable but the text of the review won’t say it is. GbG is my main interest in the game and even with the Heal All button disrupting the combat screen it reduces it to a 3/5 if I am being honest. An unnecessarily harsh...