• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Dr. Smite

Word Shift

tracing
  2. Dr. Smite

Word Shift

pint
  3. Dr. Smite

Word Association Game

James
  4. Dr. Smite

Unformatted GBG Army Management Packages

I've thought about this before, and it would be nice, but I don't know if it is something that would actually be implemented. Also, not to be a stickler, but please format this idea correctly.
  5. Dr. Smite

Word Association Game

vibration
  6. Dr. Smite

Joke of the Day

If pro is the opposite of con, then what's the opposite of Congress?
  7. Dr. Smite

Building Plans

Common misconception. While it is true that it is improbable to get a ton of the same blueprints, The individual chance of getting a specific blue print is always 1 in 9, whether or not you got 30 of that same blueprint before it (though we all love to hate the RNGs in FOE).
  8. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

but
  9. Dr. Smite

Caption Competition #2.

"What in the world is this?" "It's a nuclear- I mean new football."
  10. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

uncontrollably
  11. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

WinnerGR
  12. Dr. Smite

Never received my trade goods

If you would have remembered, you could have created your own trade to cancel out the other trade.
  13. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

person
  14. Dr. Smite

Never received my trade goods

Maybe you mixed up which goods you were getting and which goods you were paying.
  15. Dr. Smite

Impossible Questions

No, such an object would need to have infinite mass, which is impossible. Now you might say, "But God can do whatever he/she wants!" But he/she created this universe, and therefore cannot break the laws within. How high could you build a building of any width/design (using modern technology)?
  16. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

that
  17. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

Can
  18. Dr. Smite

One-Word Story

This
  19. Dr. Smite

Time Travel

I'd do the real-life equivalent of "rushing through the ages".
  20. Dr. Smite

Joke of the Day

If you ask Rick Astley for a DVD of the movie Up, he won't give it to you, 'cause he's never gonna give you up. But he'd be letting you down, which would mean he is telling a lie, and possibly making you cry and hurting you. You two probably aren't going to stay together forever, so he'll say...