• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. plinker2

Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

You got me then!
  2. plinker2

That's not it. I changed IP and my game is fast,
  3. plinker2

You may need to check your wifi (if you use such). Clear your browser cache, and try again.
  4. plinker2

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, just let someone know.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, just let someone know.
  5. plinker2

Sorry to be so late but, welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy it.

Sorry to be so late but, welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy it.
  6. plinker2

Feedback for update 1.214

General Game Discussions & Feedback is the proper section for spoilers. Thanks in advance.
  7. plinker2

Trouble with desk top access using Windows 10

I use 10, with the Chrome browser. Every so often I have to clear my browser cache and things get much better.
  8. plinker2

Am I in the wrong City

It also helps to join a good Guild. It could help out big.
  9. plinker2

Welcome indeed!

Welcome indeed!
  10. plinker2

If you want to "take it upstairs" Go into the game as you were playing, right click on the...

If you want to "take it upstairs" Go into the game as you were playing, right click on the screen and you will see a box appear. This box will have an ask support" button. Press it and and another screen will appear. There will a setting to open a ticket. Follow those instructions and...
  11. plinker2

Now, if you will go to the link provided, you will see the forum rules. We ALL have to abide by...

Now, if you will go to the link provided, you will see the forum rules. We ALL have to abide by them. I'm almost positive that if you go by these rules, your posts will get through. Have a glass of water, cool down a bit, get your thoughts together, read the forum rules, and try again. Hope this...
  12. plinker2

click on your current avatar and the option will pop up about it. Hope this helps.

click on your current avatar and the option will pop up about it. Hope this helps.
  13. plinker2

2021-22 Football contest

I'll post next Tuesday and see what happens!
  14. plinker2

If you need anything, let me know and I will try to help. :)

If you need anything, let me know and I will try to help. :)
  15. plinker2

2021-22 Football contest

As it is fun to do, I am stopping the contest until we get more interest shown in it. Sorry guys!
  16. plinker2

2021-22 Football contest

This week saw Jackryan score a touchdown (100points). JAO kicked a field goal (50) points.
  17. plinker2

Take your time...

Take your time...
  18. plinker2

Hello and welcome Mary!

Hello and welcome Mary!
  19. plinker2

I have had dental surgery this week. I know that I'm behind, but will get it done today (hopefully

I have had dental surgery this week. I know that I'm behind, but will get it done today (hopefully
  20. plinker2

2021-22 Football contest

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL !!!! We had 2 people tied for first this week!!! No joke! It gets better...we have 3 tied for second.!!!Only 1 for third. You folks are REALLY on you games!!! As soon as I get a couple of people to send me the name of the world they play on,, I can turn them in. I'll try...