• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. jeffj2

Now at Arc 78 and 80 is in sight. I'm a GBG manager for Ascension in Walstrand. ~getting 800 -...

Now at Arc 78 and 80 is in sight. I'm a GBG manager for Ascension in Walstrand. ~getting 800 - 1,200 fights/season FOE life is good!
  2. jeffj2

Happy Holidays from JeffJ2 in Walstrand

3. jeffj2

Demanding Forge Points from Neighbors??

Your bully neighbor is not very neighborly - someone had to say it! Happy Turkey Day!
  4. jeffj2

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

I won 200 forge points for completing the calendar. A pretty good reward for a low-mid level player. Woo Hoo!
  5. jeffj2

----JeffJ Vikings Statistics----- 10 days/level average, and 150 days total (July 5 - November...

----JeffJ Vikings Statistics----- 10 days/level average, and 150 days total (July 5 - November 20, 2021) 300+ cups of coffee and enough mouse clicks to fill 10 large bit buckets :-) Did not use a single diamond. Did use lots of 15 minute coin productions. Finished last level in 6 days, 23 hours...
  6. jeffj2

Behold the Yggdrasil final level 9 - in its full glory in my town. A mighty tree, whose trunk...

Behold the Yggdrasil final level 9 - in its full glory in my town. A mighty tree, whose trunk rises at the geographical center of the Norse spiritual cosmos, and one of the most powerful FOE buildings per square with 30% Attack. 3x3 squares, full level 9 shows animations, whereas levels 1-8 do...
  7. jeffj2

November Competition

B3 B7 E3 E7 - Please post my prize to jeffj2 on Walstrand. Thank you.
  8. jeffj2

Thank you. That is an amazing tip I didn't know about. Very helpful!

Thank you. That is an amazing tip I didn't know about. Very helpful!
  9. jeffj2

[Question] Sniping

I agree with you there. I guess the only losses will occur - when people quit the game. You are right that approaching it with a risk assessment.
  10. jeffj2

[Question] Sniping

I don't see how it is their loss if they let the GBs rot. Or they could quit the game, definitely your loss. I wish I had 12k fps sitting around.
  11. jeffj2

Traz help

I also just got my Traz up last week. However, I also do a lot of in-game battles and lose troops. The lower level Traz doesn't replace them fast enough to keep up with my loss rate currently. Over time, I'll build up the Traz to crank out some more poor prisoners for the front lines.
  12. jeffj2

[Question] Sniping

Ok, good info, even though my warm fuzzy has dissipated. Not sure how great that profit was for you (Meat) since you already had 500k fps. Is there a table somewhere that shows where the Arc (or other GBs) have this danger zone? I wish I had 500k fps in inventory. noobs like me are lucky to...
  13. jeffj2

[Question] Sniping

Thanks for the info. Agree with your strategy. I will also get a warm fuzzy, knowing that you locked up their FPs because they are being turds. There are multiple ways to play. I'm trying to play as a generally nice guy, and not play as a turd.
  14. jeffj2

[Question] Sniping

My favorite post this month. Good revenge. I am not yet at level 42 on any building. Is there a method to prevent this erosion of your FPs on your GBs? If you prime with a full set of priming fps (all at once), will that prevent the situation?
  15. jeffj2

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

If there are no people in the age above you, the software assigns an AI opponent. That has not happened to me. I'm in LMA as of this week.
  16. jeffj2

2021-22 Football contest

I'll keep my day job. Maybe I should bet against myself somehow in the football pool. That Jaguars field goal was quite amazing.
  17. jeffj2

Great! I was in HMA too long. I also just moved to LMA. Looking forward to better production...

Great! I was in HMA too long. I also just moved to LMA. Looking forward to better production thru the Brewery.
  18. jeffj2

Alternate Reality!

It might be more effective advertising if you post: - on your game world thread - here https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/game-worlds.204/ - or if you state the game world in this current thread.
  19. jeffj2

Contact Support In GbG the three SC bug. far too many attrition for 3 SC

SC = Siege Camp for those who are new to it (like me).
  20. jeffj2

New Issue Forge point inventory does not appear at top of screen

Thank you for the responses. This issue can be closed.