Search results

1. maverick777123

October contest

Farm. Sinerania
  2. maverick777123

How are Player Points calculated

I didn't search the question sub-forum for "ranking points". I wasn't familiar with that term. I searched "how are points calculated foe" and "how are points calculated forge of empires" through google. The first had this thread very prominently and I couldn't find one with a valid calculation...
  3. maverick777123

This thread shows up first for google search... Figured linking to the relevant info was worthwhile.
  4. maverick777123

Here is the new ranking system -- https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/new-ranking-system-points-explanation.5896/ Or if you prefer the wiki -- http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/New_Ranking_System
  5. maverick777123

[Guide] FoE Calc For MS Excel

Totally fair.
  6. maverick777123

Blueprint complete set probabilities

Here is the code if anyone would like to check it out themselves or extend it. This is written in C#, but should be fairly easy to rewrite in a number of languages (not too many advanced concepts). var numberOfPrintsToFrequency = new Dictionary<int, long>(); //Just fill...
  7. maverick777123

Blueprint complete set probabilities

(Don't think this is truly off topic, but couldn't quite justify it as a guide. Please let me know if there is a more appropriate place for it.) It took me a really long time to get the complete set of BPs for LoA. When I got to 45 total BPs with still one missing, I started to think that I was...
  8. maverick777123

Outrageous Weakness

Unfortunately, all the jewelry can only be worn by Mr T... I, however, can skip at supersonic speeds.
  9. maverick777123

Haha, not sure what constitutes the exact time frame for necroing, probably different for different forums, but feel it is pretty safe to call it such at 5 and half months. :) Sorry, just read it and felt pretty passionate (as I'm sure you could tell) about what I felt was a rude response to...
  10. maverick777123

I just want to come to Cosmic Raven's defense, because I don't think he should have to come to his own. That wasn't meant to be snarky? I mean, c'mon, it was complete with an eye roll emoji at the end. Perhaps Elrinder and I are off on our interpretation, but you may want to consider how your...
  11. maverick777123

Outrageous Weakness

Which renders the whoever smelt it dealt rule invalid among you and your friends... I can eat a whole large pizza (with anchovies!) in a single session.
  12. maverick777123

Outrageous Weakness

But only to everything you own in a box. I have the power of pure, unbridled focus.