• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

Whatever serves your purpose. Enjoy
  2. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

Obviously u don't,, why would I acknowledge your negative presumptions; sense of humor helps a lot, lol. Verb tense made your meaning clear.
  3. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

lol, u caught that, no arguments ever; still none. Someone may eventually tell me to be gentler while I carry them along. Just kidding, my guildmates do participate every week and I don't add to guild treasury very often now, still need to add some goods every now and then.
  4. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

Speaking of ruts u and your Arc attitudes seems pretty narrow to me. If u can't remember u go on endlessly as though there is only one way to play, selective memories. J.B. what is your focus, it's a mystery to?
  5. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

I've commented several times that I put up an Arc just to help my 3 low lvl guild members, always add to their buildings. As far as game play is concerned, this is a very slow-moving game and I've found what thus far is quite a lot quicker way to play. I don't find that the FP's from GB;s r that...
  6. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

lol, changed your last post quite a lot, no problem getting medals here, 1M/wk is fine w/me; I did not say I've used all of my medals doing the Arena only that I don't generate enough daily to catch up anytime soon. I could get pretty high in the ranking if I spent them all (11M) but anyone...
  7. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

I don't get many that way since I only add pts to my 3 guild members buildings, I do remember that the top spot for FI is worth quite a lot. So far, I haven't been motivated enough to add to GB's for the medals; I built my town to avoid having to add to others GB's. Checked on a lvl156 Arc...
  8. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

I don't see many comments regarding the PVP Tower, since I only pay attention to the players around me, top 20, I'm not sure how actively players are participating. I find the Tower is worth the small effort it takes to participate. I know the group between rank 10-20 is very active, we swap...
  9. Darkest.Knight

Plunder progress

It's pretty obvious we all have different game experiences and it's obvious that some people disagree just to disagree. Players don't moan about being plundered because they aren't losing something and when the same plunderer returns daily the moans get loader. As I progressed thru the eras it...
  10. Darkest.Knight

Plunder progress

Not sure why anyone would complain about plundering, it's not as though u don't know it might happen. I've never been a plunderer because it's just too slow relying on others for what I need, lol, my build is just better. I attack neighbors all the time, I just don't look for freebies; I do it...
  11. Darkest.Knight

Flying Island GB

Like the other GB's I've removed, lvl'd to mid-20's and subsequently removed when I needed the space for a more useful event building. I still have 7 lvl2 Terrace Farms to remove; FI prduces on average "more" than the 12 FP's that Terrace Farm produces per day. Terrace Farms are more useful...
  12. Darkest.Knight

Great Building Level Up Order

Since I wanted to get thru the tech tree as quickly as possible and I never seemed to have enough goods I was biased in favor of the goods GB's, FP's buildings were next and attack buildings least. Didn't c a need to lvl up the goods buildings too much so I kept them all under 30. Over time went...
  13. Darkest.Knight

Growing my city?

Lol, obviously misspoke so sorry if it confused u.
  14. Darkest.Knight

Mughal

Once I actually looked at it was same as the rest, all r pretty slow at first and pick up as u go along. It was easy enough to finish on time and get the 15 fragments. I mentioned previously that expanding the map on both sides of townhall and removing the impediments let's u move the townhall...
  15. Darkest.Knight

Growing my city?

I certainly was off the mark on attrition and ranking pts, some variation in pts awarded as attrition goes up but bounces around a bit and doesn't progress up and as pointed out goods values r fixed. Formed my impression regarding attrition and ranking pts just after I started playing the game...
  16. Darkest.Knight

Growing my city?

Although I've deleted all of my goods buildings I still generate a lot of goods daily, but I"ve been using most of my excess doing high attrition negotiations at the end of daily battleground fights. Not sure how many game pts I generate doing negotiations vs. what they're worth contributing to...
  17. Darkest.Knight

Growing my city?

What GB's r worth in terms of ranking pts is highly dependent on the era of the building. Removing all of the goods GB's, LOA for example, didn't cost many game/ranking pts, I removed 5 goods buildings between lvls 20-30 and in total they weren't worth much. On the other hand an arc lvl'd to 90...
  18. Darkest.Knight

Which age is the best?

Since I've steadily improved as I advanced I like my current age most, SAV. At this pt I have nothing to complain about, I make an excess of everything except medal, I'm producing 300M plus coin/day, 1560 fps/day, and I'm able to do over 90 battleground fights/day. Since I'm concentrating on my...
  19. Darkest.Knight

Celtic Farmstead Upgrades

Miscommunication here, I spent the diamonds to quickly complete the first building. I've been waiting to c if I should wait before putting up the 2nd, I'll get another lvl1 tomorrow and I'll be up to lvl5 on the next building. I was speaking out of the wrong orifice, I've spent 8K diamonds so...
  20. Darkest.Knight

Celtic Farmstead Upgrades

Past tense, I alrdy spent approx. 14K. I saved up for awhile.