• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon

Even as far back as SAM, the colony never made any sense to me. Any player who's been playing long enough to get to SAM probably has a city jammed with event buildings producing dozens, maybe hundreds of free goods every day. Even after all these years and several space ages, I have never...
  2. Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.203)

Thanks for the updates, UBERhelp1!
  3. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Haven't all of the settlements (except possibly for Egypt) been that way, to varying extents? I agree that it's worse with Mughals because you have to get the (large) diplomacy buildings into the correct positions, but the whole "collect goods, tear down a bunch of buildings, build a bunch of...
  4. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Darkest.Knight, since I've been following the T-pattern I'm curious about your comment that "the pattern I prefer is horizontal." Do you expand straight left and right (well...down and to the left, up and to the right) and not expand to the front or back of your embassy?
  5. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I think the key is to start expanding diagonally up to the left--behind your embassy--and to gradually move your embassy back. Eventually, you get it along the top left edge of the permissible settlement area. Then you expand to the lower left and upper right. The goal is to get a T-shaped...
  6. Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.203)

UBERhelp1, are you still planning on posting mid-game and end-game settlement layouts for the Mughals?
  7. Cultural Settlements Progress

Is anyone (still) doing Mughals? I maxed out the main prize of each of the four previous settlements, and even did extras of most of them to top up my remaining time reward, but one run-through of Mughals was enough for me, at least barring a significant rework.
  8. Feedback for update 1.214

Honest question: how much time? Because a lot of legitimate issues were raised with the Mughals settlement months ago, and to my knowledge nothing has changed there.
  9. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I think Inno's logic is that the quest reads "Have 1,500 diplomacy." If you sell off your diplomacy buildings, you no longer have 1,500 and therefore no longer meet the quest condition. I'm not trying to justify or excuse it--I agree that making it a separate, final quest would be clearer--but...
  10. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I think you need to have and maintain 1500 diplomacy to finish the final quest: if you do the diplomacy piece first, then sell diplomacy buildings to gather all the goods, you will no longer have the 1500 diplomacy and won't be able to complete the quest until you get your diplomacy back up...
  11. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I finished my first settlement. I've already noted several specific issues in this thread (as have plenty of others, of course), but the bottom line is that, while I tend to be pretty cynical about such things, even I can't believe that Inno made a conscious decision to design a settlement this...
  12. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I'm very surprised by the final quest, which requires you to gather some goods and have a ton of diplomacy. If I remember correctly, the original final quest for the Vikings was similar, but Inno realized that it was dumb to force you to demolish your entire city and throw up a ton of diplomacy...
  13. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Quest 15 seems to be out of place, doesn't it? Quest 14 requires you to have enough diplomacy to unlock the Lotus Flower Farm, quest 16 requires you to have a Lotus Flower Farm, and quest 17 requires you to produce lotus flowers. Why, then, does quest 15 require you to produce basmati and...
  14. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

The descriptions for both the Water Canal and the Alley say that they connect to the sides of the Embassy. For the Alley, shouldn't this refer to the front?
  15. Feedback for Update 1.211

> We have added Rupees as extra rewards for some of the Mughal Empire quests. Wasn't this change made a couple of weeks ago on Beta? It seems weird to make a change on Beta, then launch on live without that change, then make that change on live sometime later. If you can't launch on live...
  16. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I get why people say it's boring. On the bright side, I'm kind of enjoying knowing that I'm doing everything I reasonably can in this settlement while only having to check it every 4 hours. It's kind of nice not feeling like I need to be collecting every 5 or 15 minutes to keep the first goods...
  17. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I came here to say this. I'm gradually learning to check the board before making the final move, but it's obviously poor design to obscure well over half the board with a pop-up asking if I want to spend coins to keep playing.
  18. May Madness 2021 Feedback

Yeah, I would have jumped at it for the Checkmate Square, but that was the only thing in the chest that I was willing to pay for, and the odds weren't great, so I passed.
  19. May Madness 2021 Feedback

No, I think there weren't any complaints in this thread because no one was expecting anything good, so no one was disappointed. I think the first offer was 50 FPs, then a SoK level 1. I think the third building was either a Hanami Bridge or Abandoned Asylum selection kit, then the Governor's...
  20. Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

I like that idea. Having diplomacy be entirely irrelevant to the settlement except for those discrete moments when you unlock a tech or satisfy a quest is a waste of what could be an interesting mechanic.