• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. EzraYugi

Word Shift

Dead
  2. EzraYugi

Word Shift

Irate
  3. EzraYugi

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7, I want my prize on Jaims
  4. EzraYugi

Unformatted Search Bar in Reconstruction Mode

Idea: Place a Search Bar in Reconstruction Mode to find the building you want to place faster. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? By my search parameters, nothing was found. Reason: I have...
  5. EzraYugi

Trading Down Experiment

The way I get my high age goods is a Truce Tower. Yes, you have to buy the goods if you're low age, but imagine all the free goods you get.
  6. EzraYugi

How about a Pirate Settlement?

I'll plan something out and send it you guys.
  7. EzraYugi

Do Not Suggest Custom Profile Pictures

Here's some visual aids. A similar format already exists in one of Inno's other games, The West.
  8. EzraYugi

Do Not Suggest Select all IDLE buildings of same type with Ctrl+Click for next production

Yes, in fact. Once you start a production in beta, your screen automatically opens another type of the same kind of production building. Each type of building is separate, but types is defined differently. In this case, types of production building are supplies only, like blacksmiths...
  9. EzraYugi

Do Not Suggest Military Academies (Formatted Correctly)

Updated to include this information
  10. EzraYugi

Do Not Suggest Recurring Quest Reward New [Collect & Repeat] Button

My vote is a tentative yes. I get why you would want this in the game, but as Kranyar said, it would make an opportunity for a huge amount of rewards. 1400 goods in the usual time it takes to get 140. Plus, I believe the quest reward is redetermined each time a quest appears. What if you use...
  11. EzraYugi

Alright, thanks. Updated it.
  12. EzraYugi

9 total troops (2 heavy, 2 light, 2 fast, 1 ranged, 1 current champ, 1 earlier age champ), and no coins/supplies/goods
  13. EzraYugi

One-Word Story

light
  14. EzraYugi

Do Not Suggest Military Academies

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/military-academies-formatted-correctly.40750/ I reformatted it
  15. EzraYugi

ORIGINAL IDEA BY @belisarioos. THIS WAS ORIGINALLY UNFORMATTED, SO I REFORMATTED IT CORRECTLY. Idea: New questline/event rewarding a "Military Academy" set. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously...
  16. EzraYugi

Do Not Suggest Military Academies

You gain or opponent loses?
  17. EzraYugi

[Question] Rogue Shrink Points

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Player%27s_Ranking#Buildings_points According to the above link, building's ranking points are calculated by: Width * Length * Building Type Factor * Age Factor. Does this mean that shrinking a Rogue Hideout would subtract your Ranking Points...