• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Possible bug?

Is anyone else noticing this? I play exclusively on PC and recently began experiencing an irritating lag when clicking on some aspects of the UI. The lag is noticeable when trying to swap out troops in GBG and when selecting goods for negotiating. However, I find no lag when aiding players...
  2. Is it time to re-skin St. Basil's Cathedral?

Given Russia's invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine I think that INNO should make the symbolic gesture of changing out St. Basil's Cathedral (which, ironically, commemorates the end of another war). I'd wager that the devs have a bevy of alternative skins that could be used. No changes...
  3. Buy FPs

The 1/5/9 options look new. Was an announcement made asking for feedback?
  4. Army menu question

Can someone explain what happened? The top image is the army menu from my main city. Please notice the heal bar. The bottom image is from one of my IA cities where the heal bar is "normal". I'm on an Edge PC and I already tried reloading my main city. How can I restore the main city heal...
  5. "Balance"

Can someone explain the concept of "balance" as it applies to FOE? The most common reason cited for why INNO will, or will not, implement a change to the game is that it will affect "balance". It seems to me that, every time INNO introduces a new feature (e.g new settlement, new era, new GB...
  6. Attrition question

I just fought 3 battles and negotiated three encounters in GBG (Volcano map) in a sector that had no support. I thought my eyes were playing tricks when I saw attrition increase by 2 after a successful negotiation but, after completing these 6 encounters, my total attrition is 10 (this was my...
  7. GBG Rewards

For the last six months I've kept track of the forge point payout in GBG. Giving credit where credit is due, the RNG has, on average, paid out 1.67 fps per battle. On a day by day basis, the payout has ranged from 1.5 to 1.9. That is until today. For the first time since I've been keeping...
  8. Resized "Battle Result" window in browser

Sometime between 8pm Sunday (server time) and 4am Monday (server time) the GBG battle result window was changed. No mention of this change was made in Update 1.217 or the previous update. Four weeks ago, the window was changed to add the "heal all" button with update 1.214 and it took me the...
  9. "Offer" pop-ups

Is there a way to disable the "Offer" pop-ups that INNO regularly sends (that take 6 clicks on the "X" to erase)?
  10. Do Not Suggest Move the Heal All button

Idea: Move the position of the "Heal All" button (PC version) to a spot where it is less likely to be accidentally pressed. Reason: In it's current location the "Heal All" button is in close proximity to the "OK" button on the final battle screen. This positioning makes it possible for...
  11. Do Not Suggest Proposal to move the "Heal All" button

Idea: Move the position of the "Heal All" button (PC version) to a spot where it is less likely to be accidentally pressed. Reason: In it's current location the "Heal All" button is in close proximity to the "OK" button on the final battle screen. This positioning makes it possible for...
  12. Minimum membership for GE, GBG, GVG

Can a guild of 1 member participate in GE/GBG/GVG or is there a higher minimum membership requirement?
  13. Unformatted Add toggle turn blueprint pop-up on/off

Idea: Add a toggle switch to settings so players can turn off the popup that happens when they are awarded a blueprint. Reason: Advanced players have typically collected 99+ sets of blueprints. The pop-up that occurs when they earn another copy of a blueprint is not necessary and re3sults in...
  14. Unformatted Toggle to turn Blueprint pop-up off/on

Proposal Add a toggle to settings to players can choose to turn off the pop-up they receive when they receive a blueprint Current System (if applicable) Currently if you get a new blueprint while collecting from your buildings, it makes a huge popup, Details Add a toggle to settings so...
  15. Antiques Dealer

Is there "randomness" to the offerings in the AD auctions? The past 6 auctions offered up 4 Grand Bridge upgrades and 2 Pillar of Heroes. The three that I saw end, the winner claimed the item at the minimum bid. Another item that seems disproportionately represented is Tholos of Idols...
  16. Questline display in GBG

This question has probably been asked before but I could not find anything. The questlines (Daily, Story, and Event) display on the c-Map and GE map but not the GBG map. Does anyone know why not?
  17. 0.5 to 2.0 goods trading limits

I am trying to understand the logic behind INNO's limits on trading goods in the market. The general rule-of-thumb is 2:1 when trading a good for an higher age good, 1:1 when trading same age goods, and 1:2 when trading a good for a lower age good. This range complies with INNO's rules. What...