• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. spartacus2.0

Association

Mozzarella
  2. spartacus2.0

Level 80 arc?

How am I supposed to get an 80 arc without spending years getting bps? I don't understand how so many have 80's... And the guild wants me to get it asap....
  3. spartacus2.0

Daily challenges and other time sinks

"I only negotiate at zero attrition because it spares the most materials. Fighting is definitely a good choice, but sadly my Traz is only level 10. :("- GreatManMan2020 I replied to this post and it became a heated debate and everybody didn't even know what I was sayin lmao
  4. spartacus2.0

Never done that b4 :/ (Too lazy to follow the higher age units guide...)
  5. spartacus2.0

We are talking about GBG with zero attritions, nobody's talking about hood fights...
  6. spartacus2.0

FE hovertanks have stealth... doesn't prove much. OFC turturrets are trash against stealth units such as eels, that's why I change my army every time to counter every single opponent's units. I still don't understand how you guys are taking so much damage in GbG with 0 attrition....
  7. spartacus2.0

Well all artillery are useless against flying units unless they are rail guns...
  8. spartacus2.0

Turturrets slaughter nothing? Then how did I use them to beat the last 3 encounters in GE without receiving a single hitpoint? Watch how foetipps did level four GE in OF...
  9. spartacus2.0

Subcruisers are better than Anti Aircraft Vehicles because of their range Turturrets can slaughter half of the enemy on the first round Hovertanks are not really effective against units with blast, but against other units such as recon raiders and dragon drones they're really effective
  10. spartacus2.0

Ofc never use rogues in the continent map above Ind
  11. spartacus2.0

Meme Wars

Can't wait for GI Jane 2!
  12. spartacus2.0

Literally Everybody:
  13. spartacus2.0

There is a thing called hover tanks and there is a thing called rogues
  14. spartacus2.0

One unit with contact+7 rogues
  15. spartacus2.0

That inspired me to clear about half of the "friends" I made since Bronze age but were inactive for over a year
  16. spartacus2.0

Depends on which age you're in and what the opponent's army consists of
  17. spartacus2.0

Meme Wars

Best ones I could find...
  18. spartacus2.0

Meme Wars

19. spartacus2.0

How small is your attack bonus? If you got at least 100/100 most GbG fights wont result in a single casualty which saves even more
  20. spartacus2.0

Paths is a technology in Bronze Age

Paths is a technology in Bronze Age