• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Flavius Belisarius

Aid All Feedback

In Uceria I have no ads and no bugs. In Tuulech I have no Aid All button.
  2. Flavius Belisarius

Aid All Feedback

I wonder if ad blocking or anti-tracking software on my PC will effect game access/play?
  3. Flavius Belisarius

Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

A GB that allows you to attack non-LZ's
  4. Flavius Belisarius

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

New wrinkles add to the game.... Butterflies.
  5. Flavius Belisarius

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

Great game. Thanks INNO.
  6. Flavius Belisarius

10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

How many Stage of Ages is too, many in a City?
  7. Flavius Belisarius

Daily Challenge Change

How do you get the Illusionist?
  8. Flavius Belisarius

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

Making me believe that I can get a Governors Villa upgrade in the AD.
  9. Flavius Belisarius

Virtual Future Help

Not a lot of info on the ethernet about VF Strategy. I will be going there shortly. Completed all the story quests and the first VF Province. Advice?
  10. Flavius Belisarius

Don't You Hate It When...

You get the last chest in ST Pats and have 1000 Pots and you hit CONTINUE by mistake!!!!:mad::eek:o_O:confused:
  11. Flavius Belisarius

Fix GvG. 1. Create Space Age (Mars and above) Continent. Arctic Continent should be Virtual and...

Fix GvG. 1. Create Space Age (Mars and above) Continent. Arctic Continent should be Virtual and below. 2. All provinces should be LZs 3. 12 hour RECAL or 12 hour shields after capture
  12. Flavius Belisarius

Valentine's Sale 2022 Feedback

I received a Rosarium as a Gift. Thank you Inno.
  13. Flavius Belisarius

GVG is crap

I get the point that this a pointless discussion because many of the long time well=known members feel it is.......but what if there was a way to assault a non-LZ province? Yes it would change the current dynamic of the game and cause Guilds to re-think there strategy. My success in GVG has been...
  14. Flavius Belisarius

GVG is crap

Yes, wishful thinking. NO LZs I meant every sector was an LZ.
  15. Flavius Belisarius

GVG is crap

GvG is the only way to Build Guild Doinance AND it it engages ALL Guilds. There are some fixes I wish would occur: Space Age GvG Era and eliminate LZs.
  16. Flavius Belisarius

Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

I only auto battle if I know I'll win. Otherwise I fight manually. In GbG the terrain and attrition level do work against my units randomly. AutoBattle is not AutoWin. In GvG as soon as the Defender is reduced to ineffective units or Rogues I hit the AB button.
  17. Flavius Belisarius

GVG is crap

Happy New Year!
  18. Flavius Belisarius

GVG is crap

From what I've seen you are right about the extent of BOT using, but they have so many ALTs (which never get removed) that they (BOT users) don't care. At the risk of getting deleted, I would suggest that the easiest fix to GVG is two-fold: 1. Make everything a LZ. (Just remove the LZ CODE) 2...