Search results

1. Victoria and Albert

Member settings

That was what I was wondering- with the new battleground setting, they may have replaced the trusted leader setting which I do not even see any more. Thanks for the idea and keep watch if other guild leaders have this dilemma!
  2. Victoria and Albert

Member settings

I saw that. But he couldn't open GE for me and he's been doing that for me for the last 2 years
  3. Victoria and Albert

November Contest- What We Are Thankful For....

I am thankful for 2 things: a family I can count on and good health which allows me to do what I want to do. I am thankful for great friends in my guild in FOE Vingrid
  4. Victoria and Albert

Member settings

I searched this forum for a post I know I read before about guild member settings. My trusted leaders in my guild have been instrumental in releasing goods for GE and now building in Battlefields when I am unavailable. They were locked out of this setting today and I am wondering if the new...
  5. Victoria and Albert

Mixed Up

6. Victoria and Albert

Arr, Jim me lad!

Victoria and Albert Vingrid
  7. Victoria and Albert

Arr, Jim me lad!

I do apologize. I don't know if I stepped into something here. You mention Menace, but I don't think I was making a disparaging comment about Menace. It is my understanding that the Forum Moderators work as a team and there seems to be quite a lot to do what with postings. I did not mean to...
  8. Victoria and Albert

Arr, Jim me lad!

I really miss Snowbelle and all the contests..... Where's the fun in the forum now?
  9. Victoria and Albert

[Answered] What are you supposed to do with a guild?

Your treasury pays for your Guild Expediton. There is a cost for each player for levels 2 -4 to open up the level. The cost of each player varies depending what age the player is in.
  10. Victoria and Albert

Antiques Dealer feedback

This did happen to me the second day because, I think, I forgot to tap the Barter/Exchange button. All I know is I've never had the problem again.
  11. Victoria and Albert

Arr, Jim me lad!

Forgive me for being dense, but the first few respondents to this thread had a Spoiler tag put over their answers, but none of the subsequent contributions, including mine, have those answers covered. Does this mean just those first players have already won?
  12. Victoria and Albert

Antiques Dealer

Well, I've got 170 types of Gates and Faces, so almost anything will be worth more than those!
  13. Victoria and Albert

Arr, Jim me lad!

1. Captain Flint 2. Captain Jack Sparrow 3. Captain Blood 4. Edward Teach, aka Edward Thatch 5. Anne Bonny and Rachel Wall Vingrid
  14. Victoria and Albert

To infinity and beyond!

I gotta say that Star Trek influenced all the great science fiction shows subsequent to it. In the original short run series, they covered space travel, parallel universes, and planetary diversity. They had warp drive! Cloaking devices! Cell phones! Energy shields and tractor beams...
  15. Victoria and Albert

Word Association Game (May)

I really appreciate your creative contests, Snowbelle! I hope everything is ok!
  16. Victoria and Albert

The NeverEnding Story

and wonder, what the hell... Ingrid
  17. Victoria and Albert

The NeverEnding Story

while saving unicorns.... Vingrid
  18. Victoria and Albert

The NeverEnding Story

top reward spots on .... Vingrid
  19. Victoria and Albert

The NeverEnding Story

exalted as true.... Vingrid
  20. Victoria and Albert

The NeverEnding Story

hope to produce goods, distribute coins, bring forth forge points, fight in GE and... Vingrid