• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. FLYonWALL

what if we had a 1.9 inactive

This does not make any sense 1. Who is we 2. inactives ? from where ....your guild.....your friend list ...neighbors ? 3. no such thing as having a post for inactive 1.9 for a guild Does nothing
  2. FLYonWALL

what if we had a 1.9 inactive

An active good Guild Should not have an inactive 1.9 OR any member inactive for too long I would never put Any FP on if there was a big risk of him not flipping it & it must be close to flipping it or I will not add any FP If you have an inactive 1.9 LMAO you should find a more active guild
  3. FLYonWALL

Wish there was a cool down for GE like 3-4 days

Wish there was a cool down for GE like 3-4 days
  4. FLYonWALL

Feedback for the New World - Dilmun

lol If I'm not sleeping I'm on MY PC & IT'S ALWAYS LOGGED IN
  5. FLYonWALL

LMAO I see lots of people still making 1-3 goods at a time I Would never not in a 100 years do this

LMAO I see lots of people still making 1-3 goods at a time I Would never not in a 100 years do this
  6. FLYonWALL

Summer Event 2022 Feedback

It was great, lol can't build it no space lol
  7. FLYonWALL

embassy on viking settlement

getting any fragments I think is not possible 5 more extra days PLEASE LMAO
  8. FLYonWALL

Bank refuses to do business ?

LOL it's not like it's 10 + 200 K $$$
  9. FLYonWALL

Wish there was a gift giving on this for helping out A little box to open in the Message center...

Wish there was a gift giving on this for helping out A little box to open in the Message center /Official
  10. FLYonWALL

Donations for Guile Expedition level requirements

making goods for your City Is a big deal & if your only making 1-3 goods in 8 hours then your doing something Wrong only build goods buildings thats on your content map lol I see that way too often Every player Adds to the cost to unlocking the GE levels it's about 5 goods a level So if your in...
  11. FLYonWALL

When to stop guild hopping?

At times I do quit my guild & try to find good friends to be friends with PEOPLE DO move up And is no longer a good fit to make a profit from OR they go inactive Unless you are a real strong fighter you still need to do whatever it takes to grow
  12. FLYonWALL

Hello there

Hello there
  13. FLYonWALL

Am I the only one that thinks, getting fragments from the Settlements is So hard ? And some...

Am I the only one that thinks, getting fragments from the Settlements is So hard ? And some impossible
  14. FLYonWALL

Looking for a player on L world. D-Moe20774

So whats your Problem Send him a PM
  15. FLYonWALL

Arena ? why 4 Era higher I think that's wrong

Arena ? why 4 Era higher I think that's wrong
  16. FLYonWALL

PLUS Daily rewards just get Ride of the Dumb rewards coins + FP What I always get

PLUS Daily rewards just get Ride of the Dumb rewards coins + FP What I always get
  17. FLYonWALL

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

What else can you stick ads on How about clicking on GE stick 1 there $$$$$ At any cost add more WE DON'T MIND
  18. FLYonWALL

REALY I just used my phone a little Today on the game each ads is only good for 1 hour And they want you to watch lots of it to stack it up NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !! over my deaddd Boddy
  19. FLYonWALL

It's only 5 % I don't need it it is nothing unless it is forced on me I don't mind make it worth watching it and people will add 20 Diamonds to it
  20. FLYonWALL

Good job with the Mughal Empire WHAT A JOKE WITH THE LAST QUEST 1500 Deplomacy never do that...

Good job with the Mughal Empire WHAT A JOKE WITH THE LAST QUEST 1500 Deplomacy never do that Again LMAO