• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Challenge 1

A1 B3 C4
  2. Contest day 7

zeibal - F World: My favorite memory is when I was invited to become a guild leader by my guild's existing leadership. Proud but intimidating!
  3. Contest day 6

zeibal - F world: The answer is 36.
  4. Contest day 3

The Wicked With - Zeibal, F World
  5. Contest day 1

I have found 6 differences between the two screens. Attached is the picture showing the differences. Thanks for the contest!
  6. The Trade Federation looking for active players

We are now opening up level 3 for our guild mates. So if you would like to check out a top 10 guild without a lot of rules come join us. Check out our guild profile and then contact Zeibal or Doper for an invite.
  7. The Trade Federation looking for active players

The Trade Federation: Looking For New Members Why should you join a guild? So you can advance faster. Trading in-guild does not cost Forge Points and you will get fair trades. Guild mates have experience and can offer advice to help you grow. Guilds can reduce the time needed to raise buildings...
  8. Christmas in July Give away

Dear Krampus, I have been naughty and so deserve the following prizes: 1. Peace on Earth (except for the cities of my neighbors and any guild next to me on the GvG map). 2. A backwards Reno Kit (I would like to have some of my Champion Retreats revert back to an earlier age. 3. My two front...
  9. Neverending Lottery!

Jaelis has retired as a moderator. Since he was running the contest and no other moderator has posted the July contest thread, I would say the contest is no longer running.
  10. Christmas in July Give away

Dear Krampus, I have been naughty and so deserve the following prizes: 1. Peace on Earth (except for the cities of my neighbors and any guild next to me on the GvG map). 2. A backwards Reno Kit (I would like to have some of my Champion Retreats revert back to an earlier age. 3. My two front...
  11. Christmas in July Give away

12. The Trade Federation looking for active players

Why should you join our guild? So you can advance faster. Trading in-guild does not cost Forge Points and you will get fair trades. Experienced Guild mates have experience and can offer advice to help you grow. Our Guild reduces the time needed to raise buildings and heal your troops. Our can...
  13. The Trade Federation looking for active players

We've had a good response to our recruitment drive. There are still open spots! Why should you join our guild? So you can advance faster. Trading in-guild does not cost Forge Points and you will get fair trades. Experienced Guild mates have experience and can offer advice to help you grow. Our...
  14. The Trade Federation looking for active players

Life goes on. We've lost a couple of long time and new members and are looking to increase our ranks. Why should you join our guild? So you can advance faster. Trading in-guild does not cost Forge Points and you will get fair trades. Experienced Guild mates have experience and can offer advice...
  15. The Trade Federation looking for active players

Wow snake11s! QUite the cynical outlook you have there. Join a guild to improve your outlook. Since you have never been in our guild you don't know the circumstances.We accept both experienced and new members. Many new members are just starting in FoE and some of them decide the game is not for...
  16. The Trade Federation looking for active players

The Trade Federation: Looking For New Members Hello fellow FoE players. Our guild is currently recruiting. Want to join a top 10 guild and get all the benefits of joining an active, mature guild? Check out the guild profile and give us a try. Message zeibal with any questions or if you would...
  17. The Trade Federation looking for active players

The Trade Federation: Looking For New Members Why should you join a guild? So you can advance faster. Trading in-guild does not cost Forge Points and you will get fair trades. Guild mates have experience and can offer advice to help you grow. Guilds can reduce the time needed to raise buildings...
  18. The Trade Federation looking for active players

Our guild is open for new members if you would like to give us a try. Lots of supportive and knowledgeable members who can enhance your gameplay!
  19. The Trade Federation looking for active players

Still have a few slots open. You look like you would fit really well into one of them. Give us a try and you won't be sorry.
  20. Feedback for Update 1.61

Moderators - Please pass on my opinion of the new messaging system to the moderators. I've expressed it in language they should understand: "Die neue e-Mail-Anwendung ist Scheiße!" (I don't believe this needs translation)