• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hmmm... I ended up with 2 Lancers while in CA.
  2. Attrition-How high can you go?

So how has everyone been doing with attrition? Today I did 468 fights and ended with 108 attrition. These were all 20% fights.
  3. Proof that someone is cheating?

Towers don't open until 7:00am. I witness someone get 500 fights 10 minutes after the tower opened. 10 minutes is 600 seconds. That is averaging one fight in less than a second. Then you have to factor in that they have to change troops at some point. Update.. It seems that the towers opening...
  4. Forge Plus Feedback

I was considering this until I found out it only applies to one world.
  5. New GBG rule.

They wouldn't be able to plant another flag until that one was taken. This would give a chance to guilds that can't get players together at 5am in the morning.
  6. New GBG rule.

The first sector a guild plants a flag in can not be taken by another guild with in the first 4 hours from the start of a GBG season. I like the idea. Has anyone ever seen anything similar proposed before?
  7. GbG Farming and alliances. Would this help deter it?

What if they were to not count the points from sectors that had a siege on it that is more than 90% completed at the top of the hour?
  8. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I don't recall them not running a highly sought after item on live that was in beta. I know of a ton of people that have been saving all of their scrolls for it. It will be very disappointing if they don't run the checkmate.
  9. Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

I have been playing for 7 of those years. I remember when supplies spoiled if you did not collect in time. Little fish skeletons. :-) Also, when you actually had to enter a city to aid them! Oh so glad we don't have to do that anymore.
  10. MMR values after season 4

How are you doing this? Where are you getting the numbers to calculate?
  11. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Yeah.. did not think about that.
  12. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Anyone know why don't they keep track of a guilds record in GbG like they do in GE?
  13. MISSING GUILD MEMBERS

Look in GBs you know they contributed to in the past. They will still be there with (Deleted) next to their name.
  14. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Thank you. Hopefully it is a significant amount.
  15. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Battlegrounds is supposed to affect guild ranking from what I have read. I have not been able to find out exactly how much and when. Is it after the completion of an entire round of Battlegrounds? I see the crown reward you get after completion. Don't see anything about prestige.
  16. Once, just once (plunders)

Definitely not complaining, but I also don't plunder.. much. I have to be provoked into it. :-) I do get plundered like everyone else, but I know it is part of the game. That is why I never went past LMA in any of my cities without having my attack boost GBs at 10. Most of the time I can exact...
  17. Once, just once (plunders)

I apologize, I was not clear. I am not talking permanent. Just for one two week period. Having all the big shots of an age together to have it out on each other. As I said, It was just an idea. I am not planning on proposing anything. Just wondering what others thought about something like that.
  18. Once, just once (plunders)

I am sure they could keep the hoods the same age. I just had this idea, didn't really think about the specifics.
  19. Once, just once (plunders)

They keep track of how many times you have plunder for the Achievement Badges. I know nothing about programming whether or not they could use those numbers or not to do a hood shuffle. If were based on the number of hood fights, not sure if they can differentiate between a hood fight and GE or...
  20. Once, just once (plunders)

I would like them to do a hood shuffle and group the top plunder, or hood fighters, together. :-) Hey! They could make an event out of it somehow.