• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Proof that someone is cheating?

Towers don't open until 7:00am. I witness someone get 500 fights 10 minutes after the tower opened. 10 minutes is 600 seconds. That is averaging one fight in less than a second. Then you have to factor in that they have to change troops at some point. Update.. It seems that the towers opening...
  2. New GBG rule.

The first sector a guild plants a flag in can not be taken by another guild with in the first 4 hours from the start of a GBG season. I like the idea. Has anyone ever seen anything similar proposed before?
  3. GbG Farming and alliances. Would this help deter it?

What if they were to not count the points from sectors that had a siege on it that is more than 90% completed at the top of the hour?
  4. Once, just once (plunders)

I would like them to do a hood shuffle and group the top plunder, or hood fighters, together. :-) Hey! They could make an event out of it somehow.
  5. Reward item that grants one friend request.

I wonder if would be possible for FoE to make a reward item that would grant you 1 friend request. As long as your friends list isn't full.
  6. Is there anyway to get back a friend I removed?

I hastily removed a friend and now regret it. Has anyone contacted support to see if they will put a friend they removed back in their friends list?
  7. Good FP price for FE goods?

How many FPs should I get for 1875 FE goods. I have done it for 300FP in the past for 1:1 goods trades of different ages.
  8. Technical help...

How do you delete a post? How do you delete a post?