• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I'm not sure where you came up with these alternate names for the buildings, but I'm unable to figure out the actual name for this 'Goat Petting Zoo'.
  2. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I know this event has the same minigame as the Anniversary Event, but I find it harder to play. I preferred having each piece actually look different, as opposed to just having the star labels like this event does. It's harder for me to tell at a glance which pieces can be merged, especially at...
  3. Is GBG attrition on a given sector be limited to 67%?

I have a feeling GBG doesn't actually lead to very many diamond sales. After all, the busiest farmers generally make more diamonds from GBG than they'll ever have to spend. It's probably the best source of diamonds in the game currently. Free diamonds don't earn Inno anything directly.
  4. 100 FPS

Yeaaaaah I don't see that happening. Maybe as something tied to diamonds or even spending $ to do, but not something you can just do whenever you want to keep hoarding FP endlessly.
  5. Is GBG attrition on a given sector be limited to 67%?

Yeah, I'm not personally a fan of GBG farming either. Unpopular opinion here, but anything that tends to be great for players also tends to be bad for game balance. Not always, but usually.
  6. PvP Arena / SAT Glitch???

Notwithstanding any bugs, the points from defeating a given opponent are based on the difficulty category and the relation of your military stats vs. the opponent's. Generally speaking, as you raise your military stats, the amount of points you can win per battle goes down. Assuming yours and...
  7. Building "boxes" (Not sure what else to call it)

From what I've observed, it's both. Buildings are still directly clickable as before, but that clickable area is now also extended to any icons that may be above the building to indicate collection, disconnection, or even just the building being aided. I've found it to be rather annoying as...
  8. Just curious.

The original question was specifically about the SAT GBs, not GBs in general. And no, the SAT GBs do not.
  9. the elephant in the room...

Golden upgrades are accessible without paying though, aren't they? They aren't readily distributed, no, but that's where paying helps. Players can still get one just from playing the event and not spending extra, diamonds or otherwise. And with how many events there are, even these free players...
  10. Just curious.

SAT GBs do not have 'sweet spots' like other GBs do. I think these are the first GBs implicitly designed to take the Arc into account and make it impossible to snipe them from 0 FPs in the 30-70 level range like other GBs are. The ratio between cost and reward is much worse for all of them such...
  11. the elephant in the room...

I think that any building in your city that wasn't new in an event within the past year is probably worth replacing with something that is. Power creep's been dialed up to 11 ever since Inno came up with these golden upgrades and any building without one isn't really worth looking at unless it's...
  12. Eliminating quest names SUCKS

I think it's just a continuation of them phoning in optional quests in the game. Dialogue has already all but been phased out, to the point where pretty much every quest reads the exact same depending on the NPC offering it; now they're just including the quest names themselves in that...
  13. SAT Units need to be adjusted

Sounds good on paper, but that's about as far as it goes. Inno's kind of painted themselves into a corner here. Anything new would have to be better than Keen Eye, otherwise players aren't going to use it. And if it is better than Keen Eye, then you've still got the same problem but with a new...
  14. GE5 and ToR relics

I mentioned this in another post, but I think it'd be cool if relics got revamped to provide different rewards based on the current GE level. They feel somewhat outdated now considering how much GE has changed since the GB was introduced. It'll probably never happen though. Inno seems to have...
  15. GE level 5

Consider The Virgo Project as well. Raising military bonuses will definitely be helpful, but wiping out half of the first wave is nothing to sneeze at. Helps a great deal for especially the final encounters, although it does mean you have to pay attention to your collections so you save the...
  16. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

The ToR doesn't give fragments though. If anything, the ToR should dubiously be better for anyone who hates fragments since relics still give full buildings (including FoYs).
  17. SAT Units need to be adjusted

The funny thing I've realized here is that we all forgot that, for how bad the SAT units supposedly are, they seem to be doing a fine job in battle against us. I mean, if the units were bad, you wouldn't have to be changing them out so much/taking so many losses in places like GBG, would you? So...
  18. Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Took you 4 years of reskinned events to finally skip one? You make it sound like this is a new concept!
  19. SAT Units need to be adjusted

The ones that Inno can change to cause players to lose more units and take more damage in battle despite no obvious changes, of course! (as an aside, initiative is still a hidden stat despite it having a very visible effect in battle and Inno's outright said they don't plan to add it to unit...
  20. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

I'd rather aid and potentially lose out on a daily challenge than not aid and potentially lose out on friends.