• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Diamonds from recurring quests

So, I've been around for a long time and it's been my understanding that diamond rewards from RQs can only be received once per RQ; after which, medals become the reward in their place. I've observed this myself over the years, especially when I was more rigorous in completing multiple RQs a...
  2. Poor Drill Rangers...

They really are that bad. Not as bad as my use of the pen in the Windows snipping tool though! I used it to note the boosts of both sides in a recent attack from one of my neighbors...but attacks like this one are why I don't ignore my defenders. Just the satisfaction of occasionally winning a...
  3. I spent a lot of money for a max-length Hippodrome.

And here it is! Made sure that the Colosseum and Notre Dame were in the picture as well. :D
  4. Just got done rushing one of my GBs up a few levels.

First time I've actually managed to do this while rushing something up. On today's edition of 'Stuff Nobody Cares About' Full page of event history with nothing but a GB being leveled. There's some more on the 2nd page as well, and then I ran out of BPs because barely anyone levels a Dynamic...
  5. 'Collect all' functionality

So I was bored and decided to look over in the bug report forums. Saw a closed thread with a back and forth about a 'bug' with the 5-diamond 'collect all' button available on the browser version of the game and how the issue described wasn't actually a bug. I was gonna ask a question but the...
  6. I wish buying FP was quicker or at least more convenient.

Not being able to buy FP past 10, only buying one at a time, and the relatively long delay between buying each one all combine to turn me into an unwilling coin hoarder. Perhaps I should have sat on it more closely instead of letting them build up because at this point, I can buy nearly 4000 FP...
  7. [Guide] Military Unit Speed/Initiative in Arctic Future and beyond

As you all know, military units have turn orders in battle that are determined by how 'fast' the unit is. What most of you probably don't know is that this turn order is decided not by a unit's movement stat, but by a hidden number referred to by the developers as 'initiative'. It wasn't until...
  8. Q&A over on FoE Facebook page

I don't use social media so I can't really 'participate' but I saw a notice about it in-game so figured I'd share in case anyone missed that since there doesn't seem to be a notification about it anywhere else. And maybe someone here happens to tune in and could share a recap of it for those of...
  9. What happened to the Proposals forum?

Is it just me? Every thread (bar one created about half an hour ago) has been 'moved' somewhere that I can't access, including the stickies. What happened?