• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. lavty

New GUI to Quest Boxes...

Looks bad and acts slower than it did before. I feel like I am playing an older outdated version of a game, rather than something more modern. I usually play on BETA and would have mentioned this prior, but I was caught up in the Summer Event and didn't log into BETA until after. Any other...
  2. lavty

Diamond Special Pricing

Specifically in the US, why are these special offers often not available on Friday's? Most people get paid on Friday's and even more often than not, don't have any extra money to spend on fun by Wednesday and Thursday. If it's just a marketing ploy to get more people to buy diamonds, their...
  3. lavty

Forge of Empires is down?

Game not working here and checked here to be sure its not just me
  4. lavty

Wishing Well Output Issue - 9 Wells + 1 month (daily collect) = only 50 diamonds

I am getting a bit frustrated with not receiving diamonds from my wishing wells. I have put enough money in this game already that equals a mortgage payment. With that said, the lack of diamond output from the wells is enough to ponder the question of fun, since greed is seeming to overrule. I...