• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Big Snafu

Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

Dear Inno, I love this game. I've been playing it for over 10 years and have enjoyed it immensely. However, it's been a feeling long coming, but a number of changes over the last year or two have made it obvious how money hungry Inno has gotten recently. 1. GBG - The fact that one GUILD can...
  2. Big Snafu

200% Diamond Offers

I've been playing for years and bought 200% packages a few times over the years, but they have gone away for me. I'm very frustrated by the obvious money grubbing Inno is doing these days.
  3. Big Snafu

200% Diamond Offers

Yeah, that's a slap in the face.
  4. Big Snafu

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

GvG is the primary thing that has kept me playing the game over the years. We get together nightly at reset time on discord and work together within our guild and with our allies to fight our enemies. It's nice that some nights we're done in under 30 minutes, but it's a steady nightly time...
  5. Big Snafu

Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

GvG is the primary thing that has kept me playing the game over the years. We get together nightly at reset time on discord and work together within our guild and with our allies to fight our enemies. It's nice that some nights we're done in under 30 minutes, but it's a steady nightly time...
  6. Big Snafu

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Age Choice 19th Candle Expansions
  7. Big Snafu

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

This game already takes too much time if you want to be a top player. I'm not excited about adding more stuff that will take more time to do.
  8. Big Snafu

Share the Love, Everyone wins

Arvahall