• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Diamond specials that are for events

During most events they will put up a special for the purchase of diamonds with tickets ( as in this event). Does anyone know when that may happen for this event?
  2. [Guide] New pricing on diamonds

Is this time sensitive. Does not give an expiration. Also the prices are more for what you get thru Google play. I have to buy this way as Rixty was removed. Are specials not offered on google play as on android? If this is not the right place to ask let me know and I will go to support.
  3. Events - Summer

Is there going to be a summer event like the ones in the past with the spinning a wheel? We seems to be getting a lot of different events which I have liked. Just wondering about the summer one.
  4. Land Expansions

If you complete all of the land that it shows by victory expansions but you still have some on the map or in the research, does more become available? The darken area is were I believe it would be that you can expand. What if it is used up?
  5. Renovation Kits

Renovation Kits, I have seem them on the wheel in this event but not very often. I know that other events have them to get. With all that I have gotten in this event I need a lot of them. Would like to kept the buildings I just got. Are they going to show up more later? Between my 5 cities I...