• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Starlight on Water

Submitted One Down Kit

I expect that the best use of these is for guild goods - like sleigh builders and other goods producers ... best imagined use is filling the treasury from an Age where it's running lower than expected. Of course special military bldgs (like champs) are alternative uses but it would be awesome to...
  2. Starlight on Water

Maze competition

I attached a 2nd solution in blue to the maze, either/ or can be taken as correct, 2nd solution is shorter :rolleyes:
  3. Starlight on Water

Maze competition

I attached the solution to this post, Starlight
  4. Starlight on Water

Challenge 1

A is 1 B is 3 C is 6
  5. Starlight on Water

Problems with logging on with android app

your problem is that you keep pressing the center area - which logs u in as a new player, be sure you are LOGGING IN rather than starting as a new player
  6. Starlight on Water

Session expired keeps coming up.

yes - go to settings and choose "switch to html5" and your problem will disappear
  7. Starlight on Water

Guild Vs Guild Recalcuulation Timer Changes Feedback

so - Battlegrounds are in and GvG is forgotten again? any word yet of when the changes in timers will happen? or do we have to keep reminding INNO with the constant posts on this thread?
  8. Starlight on Water

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

I will of course scroll upward when I have more time. However for now I would like to state for the record that if a 4 hour reset is chosen then you will allow players to only heal/ train 1 troop per barrack in between resets, that will lead to a massive drain of troops from inventories keeping...
  9. Starlight on Water

SO how do I comment on the GvG update?

I would like to state for the record that if a 4 hour reset is chosen then you will allow players to only heal/ train 1 troop per barrack in between resets, that will lead to a massive drain of troops from inventories keeping up with sieges and sector filling. Is there any way to compensate for...
  10. Starlight on Water

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

I don't understand how Guild Battlegrounds will entice newer / mobile players to learn to fight or support their guild more. Those who are not aware of the communication involved in global or guild chat probably won't want the increased need to communicate more after GBG starts. It sounds like...
  11. Starlight on Water

Stephen Longshanks has a habit of butting in with his own opinions while the notation under his pic says Moderator. Change it Steve - let us know for certain each time u open ur mouth that ur voicing your own opinion, not anything to do with INNOGAMES. As for the new proposed feature, I can see...
  12. Starlight on Water

I am a single warrior in a guild with less than 20 total in 1 of my worlds. By myself in less than 3 weeks I took my little new guild past lvl 20 and now am working on lvl 35 in just a few months. How? because I KNOW HOW TO MAKE GUILD LEVELING POWER. It's not in "HOLDING" sectors from day to day...
  13. Starlight on Water

in truth the new option sounds like a merge between Guild Expeditions and chinese checkers - only the goal is to stay in the middle instead of moving to the other side. Perhaps you can review the rules for chinese checkers and update your ideas ... if that's what u r getting ur ideas from. o_O
  14. Starlight on Water

Contest day 3

the correct path is from the wicked witch
  15. Starlight on Water

Contest day 1

I saw 3 changes smoke, spire, woman
  16. Starlight on Water

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

I am sorry that u misunderstood what I am saying - I said something separate about mobile players who "fight" and it's much easier to "fight" on a computer while doing aiding, harvesting, pouring on fps to a GB etc while on mobile. Seasoned players know the difference and when it's more useful...
  17. Starlight on Water

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

I am hoping that more than just moderators are following this conversation/ debate/ argument. Game developers need to read Warvenya's and athena9's and others posts (including Dylan777 who stated in no uncertain terms that he has a VERY GOOD computer set up). The problem exists in ALL worlds, E...
  18. Starlight on Water

GVG Hacks

we posted the sector, the date, the time frame and the guild to the moderators, asked them to specifically comb thru the actions that happened on that 1 specific sector during that time frame. Our comment was that some workaround has been happening during the time frame we identified, and that...
  19. Starlight on Water

still here...

still here...
  20. Starlight on Water

Share the Love, Everyone wins

❤️.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° нαρρү vαℓεηтιηεs ∂αү! °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.❤️ ❤️❤️ Korch :rolleyes: (PS my game name in Korch is: Starlight on Water) shhhhh don't tell anyone !