• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAV continent

Fair. Early on, it seems that 8 SAAB Ranged is actually working a little better than 8 SAV Ranged in auto-battle for some reason -- less damage to the one unit that takes damage most rounds. I'm wondering if that is going to keep up on the second map. Although it is a little beyond the scope...
  2. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAV continent

Does 8 SAV ranged work better or worse on auto battle than 8 SAAB ranged?
  3. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAV continent

I wonder if your boosts are considerably higher than mine. I'm at +542% / +298%.
  4. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAV continent

SAAB Ranged preferable to SAM fast? On auto battle do they know to try for stealth spots?
  5. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAV continent

Eleven times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  6. Need strategy for Viking Settlement

I need four more fragments of a Runestone Selection Kit to fully upgrade that building, but I cannot seem to complete the final Viking Settlement in time to win any (I'm at the point where I'm repeating the last one). Can anyone direct me to a strategy? I'm willing to pay some diamonds this...
  7. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAAB continent

Ten times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  8. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAM continent

Is there any early utility to the SAM Champion?
  9. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAM continent

xivarmy: Thanks for these SAM recommendations. My boost is +257% attack and +121% defense. Do you think I'll be able to secure the continent without negotiating? Konrad: Rogue use on the continent map is tricky, but I'll try it if I can get a Sentinel award.
  10. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAM continent

Four Rocket Troops and four Ninjas for the sectors with flying units isn't too bad, but I'm losing more Ninjas than I care for. As the posters have noted, eight Rocket Troops work great for the sectors with no flying units. Which SAM military units are the ones to prioritize getting first?
  11. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAM continent

Nine times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  12. Military strategy for conquering the VF continent

Agent and Konrad, excellent advice -- thank you both. It sounds like nobody really recommends using the VF units for offense, either on the continent or in GE. Interesting.
  13. Military strategy for conquering the VF continent

We've veered off topic here guys. This thread, like the previous ones, is for discussing strategies to conquer the continent map. This separate discussion about the development of new unit types is interesting, and I encourage you to continue it in a separate thread.
  14. Military strategy for conquering the VF continent

8 Hovers doesn't seem to work against (wave one) 4 Medusas and 4 Scimitars, (wave two) 4 Medusas. How did you guys handle this second sector of the second province?
  15. Military strategy for conquering the VF continent

I agree -- I wasn't expecting to see TE and FE troops, and then when I saw them I really wasn't expecting them to be tough! I got through the whole OF Continent with 8 Eels and no trouble, but that strategy does not work here even from the first province. I will try 8 Hovers. Thanks to all...
  16. Military strategy for conquering the VF continent

Eight times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  17. Can't see enemy range anymore?

It's still working on all my worlds. Selecting an enemy on browser was only showing its range up to the point when it overlapped with the movement range of your own current unit, now it shows the full range again as before. Fixed.
  18. Can't see enemy range anymore?

Today's Changelog 1.126 fixes it! https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changelog-1-126.22941/
  19. Changelog 1.122 Feedback

So... where do we stand on the range display issue? Is it a bug, and going to be fixed, or was it a deliberate change, and it is not going to be fixed? Something else?
  20. Can't see enemy range anymore?

Do we now expect that this change was deliberate, not a bug, and so it is not going to be restored to the old way?