• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAV continent

Eleven times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  2. Need strategy for Viking Settlement

I need four more fragments of a Runestone Selection Kit to fully upgrade that building, but I cannot seem to complete the final Viking Settlement in time to win any (I'm at the point where I'm repeating the last one). Can anyone direct me to a strategy? I'm willing to pay some diamonds this...
  3. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAAB continent

Ten times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  4. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the SAM continent

Nine times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  5. Military strategy for conquering the VF continent

Eight times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent suggestions and insights. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  6. Can't see enemy range anymore?

On the browser version, I used to be able to mouse-over an enemy unit to see not only where it could move, but also what its attack range was from that movement range. I could then move my units as close as possible without getting hit. Since the last update, however, this feature seems to...
  7. [Question] OF4 Continent Map - Goods Deposit

The newly released OF-4 portion of the Continent Map includes a new HMA goods boost deposit (needed for producing HMA and TE goods). Why? We all have a glut of TE goods thanks to our GBs.
  8. [Question] Can no longer see future tech FP requirements

Is it just a glitch, or as of today can we no longer see the names of technologies ahead of our place in the tech tree, and how many FPs are required? (Hovering still reveals the goods/coins/supply cost to unlock.)
  9. Silly question...

I have always been curious... why is there no I-world?
  10. [Question] No Summer Diamonds This Year?

Perhaps our Beta players can assist... The questline of the 2016 Summer Event included an award of 100 diamonds. The 2015, 2014, and 2013 Summer Events included an award of 250 diamonds. It appears that this year's Summer Event will be the first not to award diamonds. Is that correct?
  11. OF Continent Map

Does the OF2 continent map add any province with a new goods deposit? I haven't seen a map yet.
  12. Recurring Quest - Random Rewards in OF

In previous ages medals have always been among the Random Rewards given by the Recurring Quest line. Especially when boosted by a Château Frontenac, this was indeed an excellent daily source of medals. But in Oceanic Future I am not seeing medals given in the Random Awards, or at least not...
  13. Achievements

Is there any benefit to designating Achievements in the Profile? Does doing so affect anything?
  14. [Question] OF Recurring Quests

There are three identical OF recurring quests in the loop... "In a Production Building, finish a 24-hour production 6 times" ...given each by Rinbin, Greva, and Fernikus. Does anybody know whether each gives a unique diamond reward? That is, if I have already gotten diamonds once from...
  15. [Question] OF Continent map province awards

Is a new goods boost to be found on the OF Part I continent map? So far all I have gotten is chests, but I know an Expansion award is coming. So far AF was the only era in which one could produce four of the five goods with a boost. Can we hope the same for OF?
  16. [Question] Military strategy for conquering the Oceanic Future continent

Seven times I have asked advice on this forum about strategies for attacking the new continents, and you have always had excellent advice. Hopefully others have found those discussions useful as well. Here are the previous links: PE...
  17. [Question] New AF GB: Seed Vault

What "extra rewards" does it give while aiding? Is it worth constructing?
  18. [Question] What does Scientist Kita do?

Scientist Kita is one of the Harbor crew member options. Her boost shows as a picture of a mortarboard (20% at level 2). Her profile calls this skill "Academic" and her description reads, "Early in her career, Kita specialized in scientific research about the Arctic. She really likes to share...
  19. [Question] AF2 Recurring Quests

Inno's announcement for AF2 says that five new recurring quests are added, bumping the total to 20. So far I have seen: Gain 12,000 happiness Recruit 2 Surrogate Soldiers, 2 Recon Raiders and 2 Battle Fortresses Recruit 5 Surrogate Soldiers, 5 Battle Fortresses What are the other two? Also...
  20. When are Events available to new cities?

Does a new city have to reach a certain stage in the tech tree in order for special event questlines to show up (like Treasure Hunt, Guilds, or GB contributions)? -Joe (jlshetler, Houndsmoor)