• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Galechade

Exposing the attrition lie!

So you're saying everything balances out after 10 years? How long after 10 years? I've been playing almost 11 and I'm still waiting. ‍ :rolleyes:
  2. Galechade

Association

horse
  3. Galechade

Discord: My reaction

Except with Inno's recent track record, they better put everyone on Raids to even get it to work correctly. Their business practices are lousy at best these days. I wouldn't begin to trust them to run a restaurant. Too many health variables. But that's my whole point. The team(s) they have...
  4. Galechade

Discord: My reaction

Once again Inno is attempting another distraction instead of concentrating on getting Raids out to Beta to be tested. If they spent as much time working on Raids as they do all these ridiculous events and other attempted distractions, we might at least have it being tested in Beta. But...
  5. Galechade

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Nope, Raids is still not on Beta yet.
  6. Galechade

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

So basically more daily requests, taking up more time, for peanuts. Why hasn't Raids hit Beta yet? Why waste time on more BS instead of getting Raids playable? This isn't going to keep GVG players here. Only a well made Raids will, so lets get to it!
  7. Galechade

Incident covered by event window!

Poor lil ol Johnny. Always griping about something. These forums are exactly for us to bring our issues to. If you don't like it, leave!
  8. Galechade

More like this one only cut the size of the event icon by at least 1/3. Why is this one so much bigger than they usually are? Its all the stuff hanging off it that is the issue. This one would absolutely work better. This one gets lost. It needs to stay up on the top.
  9. Galechade

More to the center like between the castle and the carriage . There are never any incidents between the castle and the AD.
  10. Galechade

Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

1 hour and 6 minutes. That's all it took. Ever hear of grumpy old men and the character Jack Klugman played? Geez. Bet it doesn't take that long this time.
  11. Galechade

Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

And this arrogance has grown exponentially over those 8.5 years. Good grief! There is no reason to be so rude and condescending to everyone all the time. We all know you are very opinionated and don't like or want GVG, so why are you still on this thread repeating that same opinion over and...
  12. Galechade

Why should we have to? There is no reason for the event icon to be that big or sit right there to block that area. Yeah I also play on mobile and PC and that large of an icon is totally not necessary. Although I do approve of the colors it is. It should have been moved to the right, and not...
  13. Galechade

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Not going to waste any time with this. If the new "Raids" doesn't contain real time fighting/defending against other guilds like GVG has, I'm gone. 10 years with so much potential in this game and now its becoming an event filled Farmville. Sad indeed.
  14. Galechade

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Does Guild Raids provide fighting other guilds, in real time, over sectors/land? The best part of GVG was trying to take sectors belonging to other guilds at the same time defending your own, while those other guilds defend their own from you and attack yours as well. None of this sector...
  15. Galechade

Bronze Era story quest in SAJM?

A whole lot of us received this same request. I sent a ticket in asking if this means we've fulfilled all requests so now have to start all over. LOL I also completed it and am back to SAJM recurring quest to gain 35,000 pop. Yeah no.... abort!
  16. Galechade

Solve the Riddle!

Only 1 coin can be thrown into an empty pot. Once a coin is in there, the pot is no longer empty. I would like my prize on Cirgard, please.
  17. Galechade

Feedback for update 1.243

Might be a bit off topic, but it is about the update post itself. Thank you to whomever wrote it. I love the whimsical personality. Brought a giggle to me. Everyone needs a bit of silliness in their lives. Well done!
  18. Galechade

Create a sentence out of fandom names

Thank you. Guess that means I'm old.
  19. Galechade

Create a sentence out of fandom names

ok, I have to ask..... what's a Kpop fandom?
  20. Galechade

From Letters into Sentences

Don't onions need time kneeling near our weeds? ZIGGY