• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wenonah

Halloween Event 2018 Feedback

Ah, I see. A quest outside of this event. Got it. Thank you very much.
  2. Wenonah

Halloween Event 2018 Feedback

Quest #46 "Complete 1 other quest." What am I missing here? Thanks for any help.
  3. Wenonah

Guild Expedition Championship Feedback

I love playing the GE each week, so I'm looking forward to this new phase.
  4. Wenonah

[Question] Can't log in

Finally!!! I got in on my own device. Was this something funky that happened from new updates to the game? I'm used to slow log-in times or screen-freezes, but I had never gotten that message before and I was worried.
  5. Wenonah

[Question] Can't log in

Daughter was able to gain access, but I still cannot.
  6. Wenonah

[Question] Can't log in

Why do my daughter and I receive a message saying "Oops. There is a problem." when we try to log into the game? Yes, we share the same internet (we live in the same house), and yes, we sometimes share the same computer. This should not be a problem, though.
  7. Wenonah

Winter Event Feedback

Thank you so very much!!! I made sure to bookmark it. :tree:
  8. Wenonah

Winter Event Feedback

I thank you for the link, but it gives me an error message instead. Would anyone else know where I can find the list of quests for this year's winter event? Someone in my guild posted an outdated list that doesn't match up with what we have to do this year. Thanks so much!
  9. Wenonah

THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Wenonah Brisgard Happy Birthday!
  10. Wenonah

[Question] New Player Email Confirmation

Thank you everyone. She had gotten a response earlier in the day, and the problem was resolved in the afternoon. Admins: You can delete this post, if you wish. Everything worked out very well. Thank you.
  11. Wenonah

[Question] New Player Email Confirmation

How long until Support answers a Help Ticket, please? I'm asking for a friend since she is at work. Thank you.
  12. Wenonah

Summer Event 2014 - Feedback

Thank you MightyTiger. That is a long time to wait, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks!
  13. Wenonah

Summer Event 2014 - Feedback

I didn't start playing FoE until just before the Halloween Event 2014, so I missed out on the Summer Event 2014. So my question is: When will Summer Event 2015 begin this year? I am excited about it and looking forward to it. Thanks!
  14. Wenonah

[Question] Packages available for purchase:

When I logged back into the game a new window opened showing this new purchase option. I was able to hover over each one to see what is offered in each package. Good deal! I see it on the right bar now, too, when I am in the game.
  15. Wenonah

No, you aren't dim. I don't have a scroll option available to me, either, to show what is in each of these packages. I came into the forums seeking a post about them, but couldn't sort through them all for the answers I want. The search bar didn't help, either.
  16. Wenonah

In my quest to purchase more diamonds I happened to notice the 'Other' tab. Listed are three various packages for purchase: At Your Command, Philosopher's Stone, and The Whole Package. What are in each of these, please? Thank you.
  17. Wenonah

[Guide] Special Buildings

Thank you for your reply. I learn something new all the time. Informational posts like these are awesome, by the way. Thank you creators so much for all your time and effort!
  18. Wenonah

Thank you very much for your quick response. That is exactly the information I was looking for. Not the answer I was hoping for, but at least I now know. :D
  19. Wenonah

King & Queen update The King and Queen info needs to be updated. I obtained mine in Late Middle Ages and receive 2,220 coins from them when not motivated. Just thought you would want to know. Thanks for a super-great informative thread, by the way! - - - Updated - - - Question in...
  20. Wenonah

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

My 2015 NY's Resolution in FoE is to learn how to battle more effectively in GvGs so that I may become a greater asset to my awesome Guild.