• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Number of Cups In FoE Soccer Event

Trying to get a feel of where everyone is at in the Soccer Event. Please post the amount of cups that you have accumulated in the event so far : I have 10,200 :)
  2. [Question] Hiding/Finding/Buying Eggs Expires April 8th

OK....Now, is that tonight at 12 AM April 8 or tomorrow 12 AM April 8??
  3. [Answered] May Sound Stupid ...But What Is An "Event Building"?

:PNeed to Know if I want to buy the love tree...
  4. Deleting Units (Soldiers)

[Question] There is a quest asking me to delete 3 units (soldiers). If I delete 3 units will I be able to get the soldiers back from the soldiers barracks?
  5. Game Has Changed; I Don't Recognize Top 5 Players Anymore (East Nagach)

What's really going on here?..I've been in this game for 3 months in East-Nagach and have spent a goodly sum of money...My rivals have simply disappeared...My competitors are not there anymore..it made the game very interesting to compete against these very close in points competitors...I am in...
  6. WOW! My World Of FOE Has Changed Drastically O.O

What's really going on here?..I've been in this game for 3 months in East-Nagach and have spent a goodly sum of money...My rivals have simply disappeared...My competitors are not there anymore..it made the game very interesting to compete against these very close in points competitors...I am in...