• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

You are correct, those pop ups are annoying as heck. Years ago they made it possible to stop having to click on every single building by allowing you to traverse all buildings with your mouse, without having to click on each individually. What they have done with these fragments, which I could...
  2. Map Trades for GB's

I only trade BP's when I want to complete a full set. When I do so I usually have about twenty BP's to trade and rarely does that mean I even get the one BP needed when I started, but it is the only time I do - when I need to complete a set so I can build that GB.
  3. Challenge 1

Puzzle piece #1 needs piece A to complete Puzzle Piece #3 needs piece B to complete Puzzle piece #9 needs piece C to complete.
  4. Map Trades for GB's

BP's, Maps, they are the same thing so quit trying to be superior in intelligence. Not everyone knows, uses, or even understands the myriads of abbreviations used in game, and honestly their use isn't even a great necessity to play. And as no one really knows me - I am sixty and had a stroke...
  5. Map Trades for GB's

Is anyone else out there as disgusted with how atrocious and unfair trading in maps is for GB's? I have had to trade as many as twelve maps just to finally get usable map, or none that are usable at all! When we trade maps in it should not be so difficult to do so. The current method of...
  6. [Question] Workshop buildings?

What is a workshop building? The current quest asks us to build one but there is no "workshop building" listed? What do we construct?
  7. The Horde

I am an experienced player, having been playing since the first couple of months of this games birth to present. This is a new world and city for me as I have only been playing in it for a month or two. I would like to join your guild if you'll have me. Mostly farm and work the scenarios...
  8. InnoGames TV - June Feedback

It would be nice if expansions were an available reward for events. With the many buildings, and their requisite space requirements, which are available to win, it would only be proper to offer expansions as a reward even if the chance of winning them were as low as 1-3%. I certainly hope you...