• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. lemur

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

The speed of the recurring quests did not change last week. It is the frequency that changed. So a better motor vehicle analogy would be that the expensive car you spent so much time and strategy to acquire can still be driven fast — but only for one hour (or less) per day.
  2. lemur

Most of the citation neither supports nor refutes what I wrote earlier. I chose not to reply to the rest of the Wikipedia definition because it's not as important as this: "Exploits have been classified as a form of cheating." I will address my remarks to the wider audience. To the best of my...
  3. lemur

Gosh ... @BruteForceAttack told me that Google is my friend. Perhaps some Google searches are more equal than others. Could it be that "looking for what is meant" is a fool's errand — because InnoGames and their designated representatives are so poor at clear communication? Yes, that matches...
  4. lemur

If you have information or an argument that you think counters what I wrote, then please show us.
  5. lemur

What imbalance? What things need to be "balanced"? InnoGames is opaque. Oz has spoken. When I observe the communication from InnoGames, "clear" is a word furthest from my mind. What do they think an "exploit" is? I found four definitions from large computer companies. From Malwarebytes...
  6. lemur

Well, I am certainly done. This latest stunt is the last straw for me. My bags are almost packed now. I spent the weekend closing up towns — finishing settlements and GB levels. The toxicity of the mismanagement of this game was already increasing, and now one of the most powerful buildings in...
  7. lemur

Modern Times Group, a digital entertainment company based in Sweden, has been investing in InnoGames since October 2016. They increased their investment to a controlling share of 51% in May 2017. The change you cite occurred four months ago, when MTG increased their ownership to 68% of InnoGames...
  8. lemur

Oh, I suppose you're referring to these continually changing rules — which include this: "Links to or discussions of third party apps or other sites are not allowed." There's also this gem: "InnoGames reserves the right to remove any thread for any reason." LOL !!
  9. lemur

To what are you exactly referring to here? Please share URLs that would explain what changed with InnoGames.
  10. lemur

If InnoGames were truly interested in ideas from the players about possible solutions, then they would have told us exactly what problem it was they were trying to solve. It appears that they don't respect the players enough to do that. :confused:
  11. lemur

OK ... I'll bite. What makes heavy questing "illegitimate"? Is it a process of birthing goods while out of wedlock? :rolleyes:
  12. lemur

I appreciate that, but personally-directed remarks that imply a charge of hypocrisy are not an effective way of showing commiseration. You certainly had me fooled. Huh ... really? Could you show me an example that occurred before this week? You seem to be arguing that most players who threaten...
  13. lemur

To what end? Is there evidence that the game programmers do anything with the comments here? The fundamental problem here is that InnoGames is motivated entirely by profit. They are not unique in that respect. Capitalism plagues our entire society.
  14. lemur

When is Inno ever interested in feedback about its changes? That should tell us something.
  15. lemur

You seem to be implying that the time and money spent by heavy-questing players is not real. Are you employing the "it's only a game" fallacy? But I am replying to what you wrote. I cannot reply to what InnoGames wrote, because canned messages from Ingame Support are "private" communication...
  16. lemur

Consider the origin of those Forge Points. All player progress in Forge of Empires ultimately comes from one of two things — time or money. When a major playing style is thoroughly undermined, when one of the most important Great Buildings in the game is suddenly nerfed, it is that time or money...
  17. lemur

Yeah ... it's only the worse nerf of a Great Building in the history of the game.
  18. lemur

When it comes to playing styles, I think "pro-choice" game management is much better in the long run. That idea is just as bad as suddenly limiting quest aborts — because it's moving the goal posts without sound reasoning or player feedback. Absolutely ... or a good library book. Maybe I'll...
  19. lemur

At some point, "adapting" to disrespect is simply codependent. My impression is that InnoGames is confident that after years of using game addiction as their business model, they can continue their disrespectful style of game management without financial consequences. The blatant sabotage of...
  20. lemur

Exactly! They just nerfed the second most powerful building in the game.