• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.253

Ya the game is un playable on mobile with all the AD's and will hurt the player base as a whole.
  2. GreatOZ the Wizard

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I hope they don't add the AD's to PC.
  3. GreatOZ the Wizard

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Wish they would have put out a poll or some thing on the winter prize change up to the players. I am opposed to the change.
  4. GreatOZ the Wizard

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

I feel the event quest line felt rough in some parts.
  5. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon

Wish they would do 2 GB's per age like in the past these past few ages have just felt like they are lacking.
  6. GreatOZ the Wizard

Castle System Feedback

Inno did us over with them removing that attack boost. I know a few players that have left the game over it.
  7. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.216

I know my guild mates will look forward to the fixing the Heal all button hope it's soon.
  8. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.214

The heal all button Has poor placement.
  9. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.213

Need a way to add more Metals to guild tressuary as the current cap is to small.
  10. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for Update 1.211

Need to increase the amount of metals you can donate for PC.
  11. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Minaret looks sub par. I don't think they herd the Beta feed back on this one.
  12. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.206

Hope they filter out the bad stuff from the Antiques Dealer one day.
  13. GreatOZ the Wizard

May Madness 2021 Feedback

They could just add this event like thing in to a extra tab in to the Antiques dealer.
  14. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for Space Age Venus

Looks like they didn't hear the complaints on the beta forums about the new GB. It's a shame to see things go un fixed.
  15. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.200

They could add a randomizer to the RQ loop or even a daly cap for the abuse able quests to fix the bot problem as well.
  16. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.200

Quest abort should just be removed & that will fix those bots.
  17. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.199

One way to fix RQ is remove the abort choice so you have to do all of them to get back to the easy ones.
  18. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.199

I think there should be a Hard cap on each repeating quest per day to limit those bots people are using. With aborting a quest counting for that cap as well.
  19. GreatOZ the Wizard

Feedback for update 1.192

Think they need to remove some of the less wanted stuff from the Antique Dealer?