• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ahsay

Quest Suggestions

I have quest worth 123 diamonds. Normally I would just abort but hey, it's diamonds. "Have no population available" I have no homes, goods, supply, and only 1 rack. The only solution is to redo my entire city with racks and that aint going to happen, I'm pretty sure I know the answer but...
  2. ahsay

Opening GE levels

Now a guild leader can't open a new level until the previous one is done?
  3. ahsay

Why I'm leaving after 5 years of playing.

Instead of improving the game...like with the new box for the FPs on GBs. No they keep adding features that suck all my time. I like BG but I'd rather have a larger message window, an "add all" button for guild threads or M/Ping. I can think of many more.
  4. ahsay

Why do I need...

Why do I need 6 recurring threads that say, "In a production building, finish a 24-hour production 6 times"?
  5. ahsay

Manafort...convicted felon...

The first of many in the most inept and corrupt administration since Nixon; another repubturd.
  6. ahsay

Riddle me this...?

How can a guild with no HoFs, no GvG, no GE, only 7 players with only one over 250k and the rest with less than 10k, be ranked 20th? Ahead of dozens of guilds with all that and more.
  7. ahsay

GE

It was my understanding that GE provides more for guild leveling than any else you can do on FoE. I know I've read that more than once but can't seem to find any link. After over a month of discussion I got someone that now says they think GE is "mainly" for personal gain.
  8. ahsay

What is the GvG phone app. ?

Does anyone know?
  9. ahsay

I hate players that complain about free stuff...

I finally got back to the "treasure chest" and, over 17 hours later, the final chest is 12 medals. I need 3000 for a new expansion and I get 12. That's bitching but give me the paperwork and I will make it an official complaint.
  10. ahsay

Savant Savages

I'm inviting you to join Savant Savages. We don't have rules; other than we don't allow parking. Everyone pulls their weight but how you pull that weight is entirely up to you. Nothing is required of you. Read our description. I've been in 3 #1 guilds two of them follow this very successful...
  11. ahsay

Hospital

I'd love a GB hospital. Every level gets you a new bed and 1% better heal rate.
  12. ahsay

Hospital

I'd love a GB hospital. Every level gets you a new bed and 1% better heal rate.
  13. ahsay

Winter Event...well punk...do ya?

If an Sok comes up tomorrow...do I take my 72 stars and go for it or do I wait and hope it comes back again...?
  14. ahsay

Fair trade...W t F...Manditory 2 to 1???

So FoE can trade at 10 to 1 but now fair trade is 2 to I?
  15. ahsay

Flagon

Where the hell do I produce Flagons...???
  16. ahsay

GE battle points...

Why are points important? If they are then why don't they just put up the number of points my guild scored vs how many points another guild scored? What is the percentage all about does anyone know?
  17. ahsay

Relics

I've heard no word on what they are...some of you have the temple...what are you getting?
  18. ahsay

Help...

We are a long time former top 10 guild...frankly...we've let ourselves go... We are a level 27 guild 1. 3 FPs 2. 7% less for all building construction. 3. 14% faster to recruit and heal units. Why join us... We are established. We have benefits a new guild would need to work at getting. We...
  19. ahsay

Looking for fighters, generals, captains...

27th level guild(3 FPs a day) 75 members...currently in the process of culling the herd and need reliable fighters. If that's you post and we'll talk...
  20. ahsay

Battle AI in GVG and Cont. Map...

Does anyone know the age when the AI starts to avoid your rogues and head for the back line troops? I say it's PE(right?) when you get the 1.5 screen. My guild seems to think it's one or two ages later but none of us are really sure. I'm just entering PME and I'm told the AI get's even worse.