• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. OmegaLee wants GVG

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

GVG was a set time. It made it very easy to know the time to log on. GBG is scattered throughout the day. What time do you log in?
  2. OmegaLee wants GVG

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I've been playing for ages. The main thing that kept my interest was GVG. Waiting for more details on guild raids for now.
  3. OmegaLee wants GVG

What the hell did you do to GE?

fragments-of-fragments o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Don't give Inno any ideas...
  4. OmegaLee wants GVG

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Let long-term players spend a ton of time on building OFFENSIVE attack and defense. Now add a feature wanting DEFENSIVE attack and defense. There goals are in total conflict. Battlegrounds and GVG or work on GE5. Forget GE5, I'm not wasting time on building up defense for a secondary feature.
  5. OmegaLee wants GVG

What the hell did you do to GE?

It is bad enough you've made diamonds less useful with having to pay for top tier of events with cash. Now you took away a free diamond source in GE. No matter what else is done, bring back our diamonds. I've already heard dozens of complaints about the missing diamonds. I'd much rather have...
  6. OmegaLee wants GVG

Feedback for Update 1.211

Can you give a clue what the below will look like. I checked my Beta account, but don't see anything. We have introduced an "activity" indicator for your friends' list. This functionality was already available for Guilds, but now it's also displayed at the bottom in the friend list tab of your...
  7. OmegaLee wants GVG

Feedback for update 1.209

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Can finally invite above 80 people. That always drove me nuts. I would also gladly pay 5 diamonds to aid all. I want to do hood, then guild, then friends. That works the best with my higher level truce tower.
  8. OmegaLee wants GVG

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

My one concern with this is time commitment. Over the years more and more features have sucked up more and more time. I use to play on multiple worlds actively. Adding time sucks like tavern, GE, etc have caused me to drop to a single world. People have a limit how much time they can give...
  9. OmegaLee wants GVG

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

I'm one of players who GVG is the biggie keeping FoE interesting. I've spent a ton of resources on Zeus / Aachen / Monte / Traz / Terra. I've even spent times to get extra event buildings to help with fighting in GVG. I'm more worried that Space Age Mars will break GVG. Right now FE to VF...
  10. OmegaLee wants GVG

Contest day 3

Witch
  11. OmegaLee wants GVG

HTML Feedback

Latest version of Chrome. The keyboard short cuts for the message window are total broken. I already saw comments and cut / paste not working - control-c, control-v, control-x End key would bring you to end of line in flash. In HTML-5 in highlights the line, and leaves the cursor at your...
  12. OmegaLee wants GVG

CHANGELOG 1.109

There is enough room for a 10 FP button, and 100 FP button. When you are helping to level a GB at 60+, a 100 FP button would be a major time saver. I've added 2000 FP at once to a GB, and it is painful. This helps, but the 100 FP button would help a lot more.
  13. OmegaLee wants GVG

Christmas in July Give away

1) expansion - I can't find enough room for all the event buildings I won. 2) diamonds 3) SOK 4) SOK 5) SOK
  14. OmegaLee wants GVG

Lagging Game play-Making the game play better – computer/Flash/server Lagging

Add on: I wonder if it is regional - I just saw a chat I am fine, but I am not in the US. I am in US and major lag - still can't get into mail, or give to my GB clubs as I can't load other peoples cities. I can ping us.forgeofempires.com with great response, so it isn't a DOS attack. The...
  15. OmegaLee wants GVG

Lagging Game play-Making the game play better – computer/Flash/server Lagging

I was having lag yesterday fighting, and that seems good versus today. "L" world and "Q" world are bad. Refreshed twice just to get treasure hunt to respond. Both now stuck trying to load mail. Multiple complaints in chat about lag. Some aren't seeing the issue - no idea why.
  16. OmegaLee wants GVG

Valentine's Contest - Day Eleven - February 11, 2015

OmegaLee Lagnden Wild Wild West - that several already got. :(
  17. OmegaLee wants GVG

Valentine's Contest - Day Ten - February 10, 2015

OmegaLee Langen Herve Villechaize (De plane, de plane)
  18. OmegaLee wants GVG

Valentine's Day - Day 9 - February 9, 2015

OmegaLee Langden You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
  19. OmegaLee wants GVG

Valentine's Contest - Day 8 - February 8, 2015

OmegaLee Langden Ballista