• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. DawnLight the Just

How does battling affect your score?

How does having battles affect your overall score? I know it does, but am not sure how.
  2. DawnLight the Just

Incorrect update description?

Didn't one of the updates say that when a quest requires numerous items in the description that when you clicked on the help icon it would list what you have obtained towards it? For instance, in one of my cities it says "Collect 200 of each good for the age you are in." I understood that...
  3. DawnLight the Just

[Question] Is there a reason ..........

I need to know, on my event timeline, that someone else in the guild has started a GB? The stuff that is showing up on the event timeline now is making the timeline essentially useless.
  4. DawnLight the Just

FoE city planner available?

Is there a city planner generator that works? The old one in the FoE wiki is no longer available, and the only other one I found had no instructions and none of the buttons seemed to allow me to edit the city. Thanks.
  5. DawnLight the Just

Diamonds only once?

I play in three worlds, O world, S world and T world. I only got diamonds when I finished the event in T world. Do I not get diamonds from completing the event in all worlds?
  6. DawnLight the Just

[Question] any way to log out of the phone app?

Does anyone know if there is a way to log out of the iPhone or iPad game apps? I have three worlds and there seems to be no way to move from one to the other. It takes being off the phone or pad app for several hours to get the log-in page so I can choose a different world.
  7. DawnLight the Just

Actual players?

I have a question -- How are there people in the Modern and Progressive eras in a newly opened world? And are they actual player accounts?
  8. DawnLight the Just

A couple of questions about the Easter Event

Firstly, what happens if you use Hide from the Event History and the target has no decorations available? Does it use your Hide Action anyway? And secondly, my repeating quests are gone. Will they be gone through this whole event? I'd rather have the repeating quests than the event.