• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Zatrikon

Lots of excess Forge Points?

Is this a bug? In the level tab of the guild window, it says I get 20 FP per day from my Town Hall, but I'm actually getting 99! Likewise, many of my event buildings that used to provide 10-12 FP per day are now producing 64-74 FP per day! I know it may seem odd to complain about getting MORE...
  2. Zatrikon

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

I was reviewing my city and realized I had some very old event buildings that really weren't worth keeping. Are there any old ones you keep? Some that are still worth the space they take up? Or maybe you just like the way they look? Or you keep them for some other reason?
  3. Zatrikon

What the heck is that guy doing?

For those of you in Space Age: Jupiter Moon, who have built an Aerospace Pharmacy: Looking in through the window of this building, you can see a guy in a lab coat wildly waving his arms. Why? Is he doing some kind of exercise? Is he yelling and ranting and raving about something, and...
  4. Zatrikon

Thematic City Arrangement - Do you do it?

Do you pay attention to the thematics of the buildings in your city as to where you place them? I do. There's no practical game-reason to do this, but for some reason, I do it anyway. I figure people don't want to live next door to Alcatraz, so I keep my Residential building away from it...
  5. Zatrikon

Friends Tavern and Cultural Settlement Harbor buildings

Are these buildings going to stay in the Industrial Age, or are they eventually going to vary with the age of the city? As you may recall, the Friendship Tavern had several different designs, depending on which age your city is in. Are these different designs coming back any time soon? And...
  6. Zatrikon

SoK Upgrades and Art Exhibitions

Anyone have SoK Upgrades and Art Exhibition kits here in Noarsil? I play in two different worlds, and have seen several in my other world, but none in this. Is it just bad timing on my part, or is there something wrong?
  7. Zatrikon

Space Age: Mars Military Units

I think SAM units are the first in literally ages where they're all good! All five of them are useful. Good job, Inno!
  8. Zatrikon

[Question] Does the production of Mars Ore get any faster?

Or am I missing something? The first tech that needs Mars Ore to unlock (Polymerized Membranes) needs 200 Mars Ore. And we can only make 4-7 at a time, every 4 hours. So if I don't sleep, it will take about seven days to unlock this one tech. And that's assuming I don't spend any of the Mars...
  9. Zatrikon

Trading Value of Martian Goods

What would you say is the appropriate trade rate for Martian goods, say if you're trading them for VF goods or OF or AF goods, etc.?
  10. Zatrikon

I hate it when...

... I miss the Gold Viking Chest by less than an hour. OK, I'll take the Silver Chest instead. But if I had had just one more 4x goods production at the right time, or maybe even one less "impediment" preventing me from building one more building I needed, I would have gotten the gold...
  11. Zatrikon

Virtual Future Units - So Far

What do you think of them? We've had a bit of time now, to see them and use them and fight against them. Those Rocket Troops are great! Unless you have to face flyers or stealthies... The Ronin Bots are pretty good - good numbers, and they can take a lot of hits. The Ninjas, I have found to...
  12. Zatrikon

Does anyone use Military Drummers and/or Color Guards?

Well, do you? What is the typical composition of your army when you do? Perhaps in Bronze/Iron Age they might still be useful, but it seems after that, they're worse than any other unit. So I for one, never use them.
  13. Zatrikon

Changes to OF Units?

It looks like some of the military units in OF have been changed. The Sub Cruiser, for example, not has a range of 12, where it was 10 before. I didn't see any announcement of this, but I only noticed it within the last two days. What all has changed? And when? And most importantly, why...
  14. Zatrikon

City Rearrangement Tool?

Wasn't there some announcement that the game would soon add the ability to move buildings around more easily? There would be some kind of "holding area" where you could put buildings, move other ones around, and then put them in the new spaces? Did that come out, but I just missed it? I don't...
  15. Zatrikon

Event Building Upgrades - Later?

Does anyone know if there will eventually be further opportunities to get Grand Bridge upgrades or Pillar of Heroes upgrades? Or Cherry Garden building upgrades? Or other similar event building upgrades? Or maybe even Wishing Well Shrink Kits? We currently have Maypole upgrades occasionally...
  16. Zatrikon

[Question] Is there a list of all the Historical Quest lines they've done so far?

Well, is there? Can anyone post it here? I'd be interested to know. I've been here for most of them, I assume, but I don't remember them all, and they're hard to keep track of after a while. I've thought about requesting ones for certain favorite historical people of mine, but I don't want...
  17. Zatrikon

Guild Expedition Decorations

I was thinking of posting this as a proposal, but I thought I'd bounce it off everyone here first. If you've got a Temple of Relics, then you know you wind up getting a lot of "Face of the Ancient" and "Gate of the Sun God". I must have at least a dozen each, and have built and deleted dozens...
  18. Zatrikon

Province/Sector Rewards (for the next age)

The game has advanced quite a bit from when I first started playing. I remember when Progressive Era was as far as we went. And so many wonderful things have been added, new and interesting unit abilities, new and interesting Great Building abilities, new and interesting special/event...
  19. Zatrikon

Nautili

Or Nautiluses. What do you think of them? Are they worth it? Are they worth using if you already have Sub Cruisers (which everyone will have, since the Sub Cruisers unlock first, long before the Nautili)? Is the Force Field ability so great that it's worth giving up both Contact! and Dug in...
  20. Zatrikon

Mantas

How do you use them? Do you use them at all? It seems to me that they're rather ineffective. With their low range the Contact! ability can be avoided by every other unit of the same age, and most of the units of the previous age. The poison ability is neat, but doesn't seem to make that much...