• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Algona

How is "Motivation" determind

And yet there are so many questions and misconceptions about Friends from new and established players. INNO had put a lot o f layers, many undocumented or poorly documented on Friends, an aspect that can be useful for new players. Might be useful to have an accurate authoritative well written...
  2. Algona

You might want to read the thread Agent linked. The OP posted a similar thread months ago and is still having the same problem, unmotivated SBs. They either didn't follow the advice given then or still have too many Aid targets compared to the number of Aids received. The answer they need...
  3. Algona

Agreed almost completely. The conclusions you and I have drawn from this understanding are vastly different. I'm convinced that almost all complaints and questions are due to players not understanding some underlying aspect of the game and that once players understand how and why things work...
  4. Algona

The Train does. But the FPs are not incresed when motivated. The only production doubled by motivation is Coins. Which is why Trains are so low on the Aid Priority list.
  5. Algona

[Question] Negotiantions

Male bovine excrement.
  6. Algona

[Question] Negotiantions

If you tracked it, post the data here. Just a cut and paste from whatever app or spreadsheet or document you used to track your results. Pretty sure all a list of your results would demonstrate is you don't know how to record data for analysis and RP is exactly right in their evaluation of...
  7. Algona

[Question] Negotiantions

fFixed. There are 10* types of players who play this game. Those who are good at it and those who think WotC cheats. *
  8. Algona

I know, but I don't know why.

Are we giving n00bs bad advice on purpose? No defence means anyone will win when they attack you. Putting best units available on defence might stop some players from attacking and there is no downside. Yeah, yeah, I can see what you mean. I can also see what some n00b reading this saw.
  9. Algona

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

This would delete the 90% of Guilds that don't GBG. Genuinely awful idea. Try harder next time. Lots harder.
  10. Algona

1.9 Threads

Welcome to the forum and the game! Unsolicited advice, make of it what you will. NOTE WELL! I am NOT advising your to leave your current Guild. If you are enjoying yourself there, stay! Since the advent of GBG fastest game state advancement rests on three aspects of the game.* Joining a...
  11. Algona

Antiques Dealer

Perfect. Permission to add to my signature, please?
  12. Algona

Businesses

Welcome to the forum and the game! Unsolicited advice, make of it what you will. Optimum building selection is a key skill to acquire early on in this game. Evaluate buildings on need, size, population, expense and time to build, and the ratio of Resource (Coins, Supplies, FPs, etc.)...
  13. Algona

Spin the Wheel probabilities

How does your experience explain these findings:
  14. Algona

Questline display in GBG

I'd deeply appreciate it. The SpearSlinger RQ is easily repeatable in BA because the Spearthrower barracks is ridiculouslt fast and cheap and the Slinger barracks is small, the unit cost cheap. and 1 hour recruit time. is not prohibitive. SpearSlinger RQ is a great addition for any long term...
  15. Algona

Questline display in GBG

Taken from CR's HQS: Aside from SpearSlingers in BA I haven;t tried this particular type RQ much in game. I assume nothing has changed regarding triggering this type of RQ in game. I'd love to hear how easy it is to fulfill regularly from a heavy GBG player, could be wonderful new tech.
  16. Algona

Got it! More bald assertions, still no evidence to support them.
  17. Algona

Pericles does not help anyone, lies, deletes posts, demonstrates not understanding fundamentals, is wrong more often then not, and has not offered one shred of evidence to back up their assertion. Well Known Members have a documented history of being right and helpful.
  18. Algona

No, you sent me a message. I never responded. I never accept backroom deals as a matter of principle. If you have to hide it, it prolly shouldn't be done. Dunno why you think you can keep dumping on "Well Known Members" and think I won't respond. I have no problem standing on my record on...
  19. Algona

Looks like Pericles has deleted all their posts. Again. Fear not, gallant Lion! While the majority of your words have faded into oblivion, some treasures have been saved! Heh. Musta sucked for you when you found out that deleting posts doesn't delete the quotes of those posts. Self...
  20. Algona

Sure. To be sure I understand, you won 12 times not once coming across a wheel with your chosen prize on it and no other slices closed out and you did not once close out another slice while winning 12 rimes? I thought I remembered you saying something about never resetting the wheel yourself...