• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Algona

Updating Plunder Mitigation

Hiya folks! I’ve been using this stock answer for years but it’s time for an update. The list is by order of effectiveness. I’m not quite sure where Galata Tower fits in. Also the list should be reviewed for the game as is today. Is this list missing any other ways to mitigate plundering...
  2. Algona

Answering Two Questions

tl;dr I am wrong, Tony 85 the Generous and Vger are right: There are no better alternatives then 1.9 for good players to lvl their GBs. Thanks Tony 85 the Generous and Vger for prompting me to review the ananlysis that led me to the mistake. The rest of this post discusses how I made the...
  3. Algona

Save your city!

Dear INNO and CMT. First thing this morning I see a popup titled 'Save your city'. My initial thought is why does my city need saving? Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong? Is INNO making some some change to the game such that my city is in danger of being deleted? Read the...
  4. Algona

Feedback?

Four recent Announcements had no Feedback threads. Wassup wi' dat? And you might consider making this a limited access forum, you never know just what kind of riff and / pr raff may post when you leave the door open.
  5. Algona

Forum Archaeology

A place to post observations, tidbits, discoveries, long lost treasures found as you dig through the Forum threads and posts from the misty and almost forgotten past. I don't know how much I'll contribute personally, since I'm one of the older frequent posters and played through a lot of it...
  6. Algona

Finished Cultural Settlements

I posted earlier today some thoughts about finished Settlements and want to see if anyone else has any interest. Now bear with me, it's an idea that's been buzzing around the back of my head for months and I have not been able to nail it down. This thread is more to guage interest and...
  7. Algona

What is the longest daily swap you have been a part of?

Somewhat idle curiosity. Anf sharing something I forgot to share with the Forum. i've been in a 10 / 5 FP Daily Reverse Triangle Swap with two Guildies since December 2015. It started out as a way to assure some Inv FPs. BPs, and Medals and to hold off snipers and has just kept going for...
  8. Algona

Way to go, 'gar.

Congratulations to this year's induction class to the Baseball Hall of Fame. A special congratulations to to Mariano Rivera for the first 100% vote in HoF history. Well deserved. As a long time (suffering) Mariners fan I'm thrilled Edgar Martinez made it in. We got Griffey Jr and RJ, but...
  9. Algona

Military Unit: Champion Archer

Agreed. tucker, you're violating forum policy. This sort of drama bragging, defecation belongs in the MK Soap Opera forum. If you really want to shed the perception of being a n00b, stop acting like one.
  10. Algona

Algona, the Peddler

Edit 9/9 Done Peddling for a while, experimenting with WW Diamond Drop percentahes Peddling is fun, profitable, and educational. Ask if you want some tips on hiow it wworks best/ ---------- Hi, I’m Algona the Peddler. I travel from Guild to Guild buying, selling, and trading Goods, FPs...
  11. Algona

[Guide] Where did the Great Buildings Encyclopedia go?

Where did the Great Buildings Guide go? Yes, I know I can use either wiki, I liked the organization of that Thread. It used to be in Best Guides was moved to the Guides Forum when the ifficial wiki went luve, I used it a few weeks agm abd now it seems to be gone I'v used the search engine, no...
  12. Algona

Algona's Unofficial Answer Repository.

I seem to be answering the same questions over and over with essentially the same response. I suppose I could STFU but that prolly ainly happening none too soon. Occasionally I think I nailed an answer, got it just right and don't want to have to try to recreate it later. Each answer will get...
  13. Algona

DC FAQ Hints, tips, tricks, observations. Feasability Study

This is a feasability study to see the interest in compiling information about the DCs, the different Quests, and anything that can be useful in the way of FAQS hints, tips, observations. Thoughts, critiques, ideas, anything you got, bring it in and let's see what we can get. Comment, argue...
  14. Algona

Thank you, INNO

Logged into my startup and received a free Nutcracker, Thank you, INNO. I also appreciate the second chance at HoF in the Winter Event. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the fine folk at INNO and to the Forum Community.
  15. Algona

GE versus DC

Ignoring Diamonds and that GE directly helps the Guild... GE and DC. I think these are the two biggest changes to game play since I started. Which is more fun? Which of these do you think has the most potential to be useful to new and developing cities? If the goal is to complete lvl 4...
  16. Algona

Cruddy Silver and Gold Event Prizes.

Share cruddy Silver and Gold Prizes. 5 BPs as a Gold Prize is the worst I;ve seen so far. Victory Tower as a Silver seems pretty awful. SoI as a Gold? Not so good to me. What you got?
  17. Algona

Auto Aid

EDIT 7/10: Hiya folks! No, I did not originate this thread. No I do not know what happened to the first dozen? 20>? posts. The thread was moved by a Mod from Proposals to here because it was not formatted properly. Apparently the posts preceding mine were lost in the move. First time I;ve...
  18. Algona

Happy Easter.

Happy Easter.
  19. Algona

Requesting GB Advice

I'm in early PME and plan to be here a while. I'm producing around 55 FP per day. I'm sitting on 1600 Inventory FPs. about once a week I sell Goods for FPs. Lvl 10 Traz, Arc, lvl 9 CdM, lvl 8 Zeeus and CoA. Various other GBs at lvls 4-8. Will build Canaveral as soon as I clear the Goods...
  20. Algona

Calling Out Snowbelle!

Well, not really. I noticed you posting and was wondering if you could tell us a little bit about yourself, introduce yourself to us if you don't mind.