• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Irish St Patrick's Day parades cancelled

Yeah, we got to celebrate St. Patty's Day in Inno but boy did they make us work for it! Sure, some people play this game because they are restricted in some way from being fully active in RL & this helps to keep them occupied & distracted. Some of the rest of us only want an occasional...
  2. Tercio Warriors is recruiting active members who want success in GBG & GE

We are a low drama level 68 guild with plenty of opportunities to fight but not a lot of pressure. We will be consistently in diamond GBG, We nearly always win GE & provide support for our members to negotiate or fight in GE. We are not particularly active in GvG (got tired of watching maps)...
  3. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch has the correct path.
  4. Changelog 1.149 Feedback

I agree with the rest of the comments. The new graphics are horrible! I cannot tell if I have damaged troops in my battle queue. I cannot easily tell which buildings are ready for collection. Please, please change back ASAP!
  5. Practice posting your screenshot here

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN0duaQlRNmAXOHcQfy_eDQfTztCsuyy_HbvlY6Ag-sS_JT7ugBUpvCB7JwNewY9Q/photo/AF1QipM2QyI9oj8AX9xfhVtVpeiLAWGOjbiFFK3NjaCn?key=WHhFVWp3MzV1THRycUczZTJVQUxMNEdpZDIzRE93
  6. Practice posting your screenshot here

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipMxWMoq8c2H9Zkjkf38dHl3IQHVE3FAaLfW-KGq/photo/AF1QipNez7c-qscB56IY9-P7gPSwh2b3l6nPqJvt33sQ
  7. Global Warming is a hoax?

I'm sure I'm an idiot for engaging in the conversation (particularly when I came to the forum looking for a solution to a different problem than wther human civilization will persist) but what the heck. Climate changes - we all agree there. A point worth considering is that for the vast...
  8. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

I pretty much agree with the lame notion. How many people signed on? How many people tried to sign on & failed because of your inadequate servers? & after all of the frustration - it took me until 9:50p EST to sign up even though I was logged on prior to 9p - there were multiple similar looking...
  9. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Ghengis Ron - Parkog
  10. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

testing testing testing