• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Rob Farmer III

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

The increase from 20 to 30 Paw Prints per prize has turned the Event from easy to win, if you worked hard, last year to unwinnable this year. (Winnable = Obtaining Max Level Main Event building.)
  2. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Added an image of a SAAB Tiny Town to the very First Post.
  3. Rob Farmer III

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Event Hub is something introduced on Beta that has not yet transferred to the Live Servers. Clearly, the SC Event announcement was copied and pasted from the announcement on the Beta Forum with just start/stop dates changed.
  4. Rob Farmer III

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

So, what are all of the new items? I recognize some of them but, not others.
  5. Rob Farmer III

A New World Has Arrived! Birka Feedback

In case you forgot,Tech Benchmarks ... Bronze Age Construction * Unlocks Taverns Cultivation * Unlocks Special Events (Halloween Event) Smithery * Guilds Iron Age Architecture * Contributing to Great Buildings Militia * Daily Challenges Military Tactics * Plundering and Guild Battlegrounds...
  6. Rob Farmer III

October contest

start new worlds. Odd world 15 worlds now.
  7. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

We do have a guild just for this. "Tiny Towners" on Parkog. I made a bad mistake somewhere and just could not get out of it. I was suffering constant goods shortages from every age and just couldn't progress. I would unlock maybe 2-3 techs per month.
  8. Rob Farmer III

Share the Love, Everyone wins

Parkog
  9. Rob Farmer III

Yorkton/Zorskog Discussion Thread

GE won't start until Tuesday so, hold back for now.
  10. Rob Farmer III

I unlocked Taverns and the Event appeared the next time I returned to Yorkton.
  11. Rob Farmer III

Will the Halloween Event appear on Yorkton? Or do we need to unlock a certain tech to get it?
  12. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Modern Era Begins It's somewhat of a mirrir image of Wonderlust's ME city. Well, Progressive Era drained my Industrial Age goods leaving me with just PE goods in quantity. Fortunately, my two pre-unlocked Modern Era goods require both of my unlocked Colonial Age goods. So, I am making both of...
  13. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Alcatraz I pulled the trigger early, spending 3685 Diamonds (3/4 of my Winter Event Diamonds) to build my Alcatraz. The Progressive Era goods were just too slow in coming. I also got a Tank barrack from the Winter Event, thus making 'Traz more enticing. Now that I have 50+ cloned Tanks, I...
  14. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

I got a Dynamic Tower and a guild member that provided the goods very early on in Beta. Focusing on the highest scoring players, I ended up with 2-300 FE/AF goods after more then a year. That being said, it is too random unless you personally pick the building you AID to control the good's age...
  15. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Alcatraz - My battle style is not careful. It's go in strong with a good Attack/Defense advantage. Go in with 8 and come out with 5-6 survivors, replace and repeat. In Tiny Town, that is only good for 1 or 2 battles. The second problem is barracks get too big starting in the Progressive Era...
  16. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Start of Progressive Era I entered the Progressive Era a week ago, during the 2016 Winter Event. I managed to get a few more Rogue Hideouts and a Confectionery (and upgraded it to a Large one). The Large Confectionery will likely stay in my Inventory until the end of the next Winter Event and...
  17. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Doubleton - End of EMA The good news: the added population from moving the barracks and goods to the expansion allows 4 barracks and 3 goods buildings. The bad news: The other reason for so much population is I am having so much trouble getting Lighthouse and Babel blueprints. Normally, I...
  18. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Industrial Age before Winter Event 2016 Now that I have reached Industrial Age, I just don't have room for the larger goods buildings of the Industrial Age. I already had problems with not having enough room for the Porcelain I unlocked on the Continent Map. So, I eliminated the old goods...
  19. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

Doubleton Phase Two I have reached the end of the Iron Age. This is the first and biggest of three expansions. It is a total of 8 expansions in two rows of four. You may have noticed the long road on the edge of the town. That road serves as a dividing line between the old town and the new...
  20. Rob Farmer III

Smallville and Tiny Town

I play in 10 worlds now. My original Tiny Town is in the Parkog guild.