• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 203iceman

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Well there Inno, 19 pages of folks that have you spot on. You are making huge mistakes and will basically kill this game off if you continue on the same path. @LeCron I sure hope you are sending this info back to the power to be. I loved the comment about the owners of the game not being able to...
  2. 203iceman

Discord for FOE

Very good point! I had not considered that!
  3. 203iceman

Discord for FOE

Would love to hear some comments about Inno's recent connection with Discord. I am thinking that they are late to the party, and the reason that many players adopted using discord is going away. The death of GVG will put an end to the need for discord. The need for Discord in GBG, is a farce. I...
  4. 203iceman

Bots

The moderators are the ones using the bots!! Isn't that right Captain Kirk?, or what ever you changed your name to now!!
  5. 203iceman

It is very apparent that this new Battle Grounds structure is to advance steps in getting rid of GvG.

Do you all think Inno give a rats rear end what you all think? They don't! They don't care about GVG, GBG, Cheating, or any other dam thing but their profit line. Many fantastic points made here, that all equate to zero!
  6. 203iceman

Cheating in the game

I actually think the Mods are the ones cheating. Know for a fact that the Mod I openly accused of cheating has changed his entire game name and profile. Hmmmmmm, why would he do that if he wasn't?
  7. 203iceman

Inno will never address the cheating! They are way to busy trying to cover it up!

Inno will never address the cheating! They are way to busy trying to cover it up!
  8. 203iceman

Feedback for update 1.214

May flowers fall from the sky every day, and the sun never set. Oh joy and beautiful thoughts for the entire world. Blessed be to all the little pygmies down in Africa. Positive enough? Barf, This is nothing short of a money grab, and a really poor attempt at preventing bots. Inno you should be...
  9. 203iceman

Feedback for update 1.214

So let me get this straight? Your fix for the bot problem in your game was to create an instant windfall in diamonds with a really poor placement of the heal all button on the GBG card? P.S. and by the way, you stopped nothing with this move. You did how ever create a new way of filling your...
  10. 203iceman

Cheating in the game

So now that you are no longer a Mod. Fess up, you all have zero way to check for auto click programs, or marcos programs?
  11. 203iceman

Cheating in the game

I get the foe tools thing, but they cant tell when someone is using a bot in the game. the mods have admitted it, but the programmers can see what I am talking about.
  12. 203iceman

Cheating in the game

So Inno talks about no cheating in the game, but has zero ways of being able to see if someone is cheating. When a support ticket is filed about a guild or player cheating, one of two statements is provided to the player submitting to complaint. We cant to provide any information about other...
  13. 203iceman

GvG

Oh my how this world has changed!
  14. 203iceman

Fastest and strongest in Jaims

LMAO Aprusfire, you are now in a class with Van Auken.
  15. 203iceman

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

1750% attack and defense boost and you only gained 132,000 points? Sounds like a good way to waste troops for very little gain!
  16. 203iceman

Whats new in Jaims

What's new in Jaims. Tons of new! Mained Patty left the game. Aprus really needs a girl friend. Whiskey Tango is really unhappy with Titans. CR and the Traid are at war again.
  17. 203iceman

Carnival Event 2019 Progress

Was wondering if Inno can get any cheaper with the prizes? Maybe 1/64th of a forge point prize? Stop filling the game with junk! I am starting to feel like the Indian's when they gave all their land away for a few beads!
  18. 203iceman

[Question] Arc Shenanigans

Well, I am glad to see I can muster an active conversation. Lots of criticism, and some helpful words. As you can tell Razorback I don’t live on the forum or the game. I have played this game for many years and enjoy the active participation. I would like to fortify my question, and dispel...
  19. 203iceman

[Question] Arc Shenanigans

Can someone explain why you loose your arc boost when your arc is disconnected? Due to the game changing ability of the arc, it has become a huge target. The term sniper I use often. The only way to combat outsiders from taking advantage of your arc is to disconnect it. That is now leading to...
  20. 203iceman

[Question] Recent and constant chages in GVG attack and defence abilities

I refer to all ages and eras. No one sticks out more than the other. I did notice the Indy age is may be a hair worse than the rest. I.A. is driving troops at attached units more than in the past.