• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 203iceman

Discord for FOE

Would love to hear some comments about Inno's recent connection with Discord. I am thinking that they are late to the party, and the reason that many players adopted using discord is going away. The death of GVG will put an end to the need for discord. The need for Discord in GBG, is a farce. I...
  2. 203iceman

Cheating in the game

So Inno talks about no cheating in the game, but has zero ways of being able to see if someone is cheating. When a support ticket is filed about a guild or player cheating, one of two statements is provided to the player submitting to complaint. We cant to provide any information about other...
  3. 203iceman

[Question] Arc Shenanigans

Can someone explain why you loose your arc boost when your arc is disconnected? Due to the game changing ability of the arc, it has become a huge target. The term sniper I use often. The only way to combat outsiders from taking advantage of your arc is to disconnect it. That is now leading to...
  4. 203iceman

[Question] Recent and constant chages in GVG attack and defence abilities

Why is Inno changing the effectiveness of all troops. The attack and defense boost are basically worthless at this point. I currently have a 221% attack boost in J world and a 100% attack boost in L. I am in the same age in both. I loose exactly the same amount of troops in L as I do J, equal...
  5. 203iceman

96 Hour GVG rule

Well now that the whiners that pushed so hard to have the 96 hour rule created no longer play the game. Can we go back to the way it use to be? If not go back to that, how about something a little closer to a reasonable limit? I think 4 days of wait time is just ridiculous and is causing a big...
  6. 203iceman

Filling my friend tab

Looking to add friends. I have a lot of great buildings, and trade goods often. I am on the game every day. Motivate or polish happens daily. Relying on your hood to motivate and polish leaves you short on people to battle for tower points. Fill your friend cards, and battle your neighbors for...