• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Graviton

Submitted Automatic Exit From Upgrade Mode When All Bldgs Have Been Upgraded

IDEA When using an upgrade kit for a specific building (SOs, SoKs, RFs, etc.), the screen enters "upgrade mode" and we are able to upgrade multiple buildings without having to go back into inventory to select another upgrade kit. This is great. If you select an upgrade kit and you have no...
  2. Graviton

Submitted Go Back To My City When I Click "Back To City"

Idea: After defeating a neighbor the victory popup gives two options: Sabotage and Back to City. Sabotage takes you to the defeated player's city, that's all good. You plunder or don't. If you're attacking from the Neighborhood list, you then can move along to attack the next player in line...
  3. Graviton

Timers and Reconstruction Mode

In a thread that was closed yesterday a claim was made that when you move set buildings in RM their 24-hour timer resets. This is false, the timer does not reset. I was crafting a response to that point when that thread was closed but I didn't want that misconception floating around out there...
  4. Graviton

A Good Day

Time to buy some lottery tickets I think.