• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. centaurgod

Same Internet Connection for Different Players

One possible way would depend on if they use they same computer or different computers. In my case, the other family member uses a totally different computer.. In the case of a school, or dorm, or campus, or compound or I've actually seen where an entire apartment building had just one...
  2. centaurgod

Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

I'm only at 420/350 and can easily get past 100 attrition with ease. If I use both a tavern and potion boost, I can get to 150 or better. Might I ask what age your in and what troops your using? At 1000+ you should be able to do 200+ attrition with ease.
  3. centaurgod

9,438 battles in a day? How

Anything over 1,000 battles a day IMO says that you have little to no other things to do each day. You would also have to auto-battle all the time and have an attack/defense way - way- way up there so as not to have to replace any troops between battles. I think my best one-day (24-hours)...
  4. centaurgod

Feedback for update 1.197

The whole collect, set new timers thing is a total mess-up. Example. Say I have 20 production buildings. In the morning 15 of the 20 have been completed with 5 still having not finished. If I collect 5 buildings then click 1 of those 5 that need a new timer, why does it bail out after...
  5. centaurgod

GB for fighter

I recently started POST-MODERN, and get through level 1 and 2 of GE fairly easily but struggle some weeks to get even 1/2 way through level 3. In GBG I've been able to get to 100+% most days depending on the mix of defenders. Some days I've hit the 150% range. My near term goal (by mid 2021)...
  6. centaurgod

GB for fighter

I do a fair amount of fighting, PvP, GBG, & GE only. I have the following GB's ... & their levels Terracotta - 22 Monte - 72 Zeus - 72 Aachen - 50 and also a Arctic Orangery - 16 My total att/def is 350/272 without any tavern or potion boost. I really want to go deeper into GE on a more...
  7. centaurgod

should we stop plundering ????

If they got rid of plundering, then all those ritual flames, watchfires, monistary, tigers den, & tacticians tower would all be worthless, St Basil GB would be tossed aside, along with Deal Castle (unless you still need medals in early eras).
  8. centaurgod

What to do with extra goods

I'm in Modern Era and have tons of Colonial age goods (over 10K each) that I have accumulated from my GBs (Lighthouse/Babel). I have more than enough of my Modern goods and my guild has no players still back in the Colonial age that I can simply trade/give them to. What is a good use for them...
  9. centaurgod

Value of Asteroid Belt goods?

Thanks.... I figured while SAAB goods are in hot demand right now due to its newness, I would be able to get the 2:1 back to MARS goods. Then I can trade those down again for what I need.
  10. centaurgod

Value of Asteroid Belt goods?

I have a dynamic tower and am a long long ways from reaching the 'space age asteroid belt' era. I have several friends that made the jump to saab and want to trade for what few saab goods I do collect. What is the current going rate for 'space age mars' goods? Should I ask for 2 SAM for each...
  11. centaurgod

Changelog 1.166 Feedback

Why did you change the order of the goods in the viking settlement from ax, meed, horn wool to meed,wool,ax, horn? The original order was the order which the goods became available and made it much easier to follow.
  12. centaurgod

Feudal Japan Feedback

Does that mean we can flip back and forth between the two? Lets say for whatever reason I don't like the new Japanese thing and want to go back and get another Viking bonus, can I do that?
  13. centaurgod

Space Age Mars

Is there a wiki page yet for "The Virgo Project" GB? What are the percentages? If this becomes a GB that those in the very early ages end up getting from their guildmates, it could really hurt PvP. I reserve my full opinion till I can read all the stuff on this GB. The rest of the stuff...
  14. centaurgod

Anniversary Contest Feedback

This was the most confusing event in any game I ever played. Not only that it was not possible for me to ever get past the first screen with the numbers on it. Always said it was not ready yet.
  15. centaurgod

Reconstruction Mode Improvements Feedback

WOW !!! Don't take this the wrong way, but if just half of these updates work as described, it will be major help to many players. I've fiddled with the feature a few times so far and generally was only able to rework only a section of my city each time. Planning out all the roads and...
  16. centaurgod

Assisting another account from my IP

They // We all did and all got pretty much the exact same canned cut&paste response from support saying that they can do nothing about it. This is why I raised the issue here on the forums again. We had no issues for several years of game play, then all of a sudden *bang* dozens of players...
  17. centaurgod

Family that plays

The problem you describes occurs a lot more than you might think. Take for a example a college/university campus/dorm with a shared internet connection. The school has one public IP address and hundreds if not thousands of internal IP numbers for students and staff. INNO (as well as other game...
  18. centaurgod

Once again several of my friends and guildmates can no longer help one another. .... Dorms, frats, schools and such are a more prone to social groups and friends with common interests. i.e. a dorm with a few hundred students could easily have a few dozen friends wanting to play the game...
  19. centaurgod

Your correct with place like libraries and some other public access locations, but dorms. frats, schools and such are a more prone to social groups and friends with common interests. i.e. a dorm with a few hundred students could easily have a few dozen friends wanting to play the game together...
  20. centaurgod

Changelog 1.139 Feedback

You still need to fix the shield icon over the friends tavern in the html version - - - It's still not appearing at all or sometimes its off the edge of the screen above the tavern, You then have to click on the tavern and manually count how many neighbors are sitting down.