• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. centaurgod

GB for fighter

I do a fair amount of fighting, PvP, GBG, & GE only. I have the following GB's ... & their levels Terracotta - 22 Monte - 72 Zeus - 72 Aachen - 50 and also a Arctic Orangery - 16 My total att/def is 350/272 without any tavern or potion boost. I really want to go deeper into GE on a more...
  2. centaurgod

What to do with extra goods

I'm in Modern Era and have tons of Colonial age goods (over 10K each) that I have accumulated from my GBs (Lighthouse/Babel). I have more than enough of my Modern goods and my guild has no players still back in the Colonial age that I can simply trade/give them to. What is a good use for them...
  3. centaurgod

Value of Asteroid Belt goods?

I have a dynamic tower and am a long long ways from reaching the 'space age asteroid belt' era. I have several friends that made the jump to saab and want to trade for what few saab goods I do collect. What is the current going rate for 'space age mars' goods? Should I ask for 2 SAM for each...
  4. centaurgod

Your experiences with ticket support

I would like to discuss your experiences with the folks that respond to your open tickets. Please do NOT post the support persons name/handle at this time. Lately I hear a lot (more than a dozen or so friends) of bad situations with players opening a ticket and either getting very curt...
  5. centaurgod

Cannot complete a daily challenge task for BRONZE AGE goods

A newbie in my guild sent me screen shots to prove his point that their still some wacky tasks in the daily challenge. They were asked to donate 20 goods from their current era OR PREVIOUS ERA, but when they went the to the guild treasury, their was nothing in the pull down other than medals...
  6. centaurgod

Undo 1.94 changes to treasure hunt

The recent 1.94 update changed the way FP packs are rewarded. In the past the FP pack was added to the players inventory for use then or at a later time. Now, under 1.94 the player if forced to spend these point immediately. This changes the overall game play strategy for most players. When...
  7. centaurgod

HELL ON EARTH - needs new members

Our guild "HELL ON EARTH" is looking for some new players willing to be active in the weekly "Guild Expedition". We generally only open up all 3 levels. If you can consistently finish the first level, we would love to have you join us. If you are guild-less and would like to experience GE...
  8. centaurgod

[Question] Guild power contributions

Is their any way to know (even apx is close enough???) how many power points a member has contributed to the guild via things like Hall of Fame. Bazaar, etc... or through plunder of others buildings? I need a reason to keep some folks in the guild who can't help with GvG, but do have HoF's...
  9. centaurgod

Old armies - What to do with them?

As you progress through the ages, what do most folks do with their old(er) armies? For example, once you have Berserker from HighMidAge, what do you do with your Soldiers from Iron Age? Do you use them in G-vs-G combat? My current guild does not do G-vs-G, but I may change depending what what...
  10. centaurgod

[Question] scrollbar of icons - question

In the upper right hand side of the screen, just below the logout and diamonds options, is a scroll bar with various icons in it like a smiley face, sleepy moon, and a lightning bolt, etc.... What do each of them mean? So far I can guess at what sleepy moon is that I have a production building...