• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. -Athena-

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

How do you know the person who wrote that isn't on the Alpha Server? They didn't even post their name. And until some Moderator speaks up here and says otherwise it's the most detailed (and that isn't saying much) report we have had on guild raids.
  2. -Athena-

Ending GvG for this? forgeofempiresadvice.blogspot.com/2023/10/the-new-guild-raid-system-explained.html A glorified GE?
  3. -Athena-

Read their post again. =) "We got together on Discord, planned with our guild and our allies, helped each other build our cities once the brief fight was done, and most importantly shared our lives." We do the same and GBG as well but it's harder to do because there is no one set time where...
  4. -Athena-

GvG has been the best part of this game. Coming together in guild chat and/or discord once a day for a common goal. Friendships formed. Strategies honed. Teamwork at its best and it was time limited, maybe an hour a day. It was about the guild not about individual game play. Battlegrounds just...
  5. -Athena-

Feedback for update 1.214

If I am not mistaken this thread was created for the purpose of receiving feedback. And I don't recall reading that feedback had to only be positive. Why have a feedback thread if someone didn't truly want to know what people think whether it was good, bad or somewhere in between. And to dress...
  6. -Athena-

GBG Shout out to FoEYoU, Shire, and Bad Company

For FoEYoU being the 1st guild to achieve Diamond League in E world! Congrats and thank yous to FY, Shire, and BC...their respective GBG bosses and guild members!
  7. -Athena-

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Still would like a better log but that said we have made it work with a great team of GbG leaders from our guild and our allies as well as all of our respective guild members. There are wrinkles and hiccups but you just have to push through them and be clever and did I mention the phenomenal...
  8. -Athena-

Ok we have played this and are coming up on the end of it. Our guild will more than likely be a close 2nd. It was competitive and lots of back and forth of being #1 and #2. My observations and feedback speaking as a founder of one of the higher ranked guilds with most member points and battles...
  9. -Athena-

I prioritize for work to be the most efficient and productive me I can be. I prioritize things within family life and social life. Having to prioritize in the same ways for a game....doesn't that seem a bit ludicrous? It's a Game. Not a job. And while prioritizing and organizing are 2 things I...
  10. -Athena-

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO They have finally come up with something that can literally tie people to this game 24/7 if they let it. So stock up on the caffeine and NoDoz. Quit your job. Say goodbye to your family. And eating well who needs to eat. Plus then you wont have to take time to run to the...
  11. -Athena-

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

The quests are tedious. I long for the good ole days of maybe 4 events per year.
  12. -Athena-

Antiques Dealer feedback

I hadn't seen those yet but I'm more in the market of selling my items for trade coins. If they could just add bps to the list of items we have in our inventories to put up for trade coins it would be one of the features Inno has put out that I would give 2 thumbs up for. Right now it's one...
  13. -Athena-

Antiques Dealer feedback

I am sure it has been mentioned but there are quite a few of us discussing how it would be great if Great Building blueprints were added as an item that could be sold and bought. There are GBs we will never build. There are GBs we will only level so far even though we could level to infinity...
  14. -Athena-

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Less clicks is always a good thing. :)
  15. -Athena-

That's why I don't like the 6 calculations per day. If they need to reduce traffic to reduce lag do 2 not 6. Their proposals are not perfect and I hope the fact they are specifically asking for feedback means they are open to tweaking them. The 6 calcs per day makes the HQ remaining on a 24 hour...
  16. -Athena-

I'm actually not opposed to the zero points idea. It's an outside the box idea which always deserves consideration. I do think the developers' idea of replacing of troops with highest age units is dead wrong and should be lowest age or mixed bag.
  17. -Athena-

Except the points for hitting non-champ troops is different than hitting champ troops. And unlike champ farming where you went in and came back out with 100% healthy troops, you will now come out with wounded and/or dead troops depending on what the randomization of troops turns out to be. Less...
  18. -Athena-

I continue to think every 4 hours is excessive...every 8 and even better every 12 would be fine. And troops in dropped tiles replaced with either lowest age or a mix. And nerf champ points since the farmers are already trying to work around the changes so they can still farm the inflated...
  19. -Athena-

Unfortunately I have seen this guilds sieging each other for champs points happening more and more. And I totally agree this would be their way around the random troops idea. You have to NERF champ points. Plain and Simple. As far as medals costs you and I both know there are players out there...