• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. cbalto1927

guild raides

I am amazed that people still into Starbucks. 7-11 and Citgo gas stations gotten better with their coffee, especially in winter time. The best part is it only 99 cents for any size cup.
  2. cbalto1927

Why is it so hard to aid friends?

I been playing FOE on and off for the better part of 10 years. "Aid all" was the most requested by the players. Now it's finally here. I find it easy to aid all then log off. As for "friends", they are not important to my game play. As the saying goes " There's no friends, only interests".
  3. cbalto1927

[Question] CVS and Dollar Tree?

Yeah, it's yes and no. Depending on the bank that uses your visa card. They may place restrictions that disallow international transactions. Some banks does offer option to turn on or off international transactions. Which you can do that though banking app. When I use visa it's always labeled as...
  4. cbalto1927

should we stop plundering ????

True, Then again, in real-world we have nukes and air defense systems that would detect incoming missiles. The defender would have auto/semi auto-response to launch theirs. There would always be someone to monitor the system just in case. In this game, the defender doesn't have those systems...
  5. cbalto1927

Stop the Plundering INNO !!!!!

Plundering is part of the game. Collect on time is the best way to go.
  6. cbalto1927

Remove impossible DC's (without spending diamonds)?

Yeah, wait until you get a " finish 8 hour productions 36 times" quest. That's must be very painful to do in 24 hours timeframe. :eek:
  7. cbalto1927

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

I would agree, One small modification here for next spring is to make set Pieces as Grand prize instead of daily special. Earning X amount of lanterns to get the set pieces would been more worth it than wild draw. In this event you would still have to make 250 lanterns to get the Grand prize...
  8. cbalto1927

Hood Changes

Because of the Carnival Event the hood change freezes until after the event ends. March 19th is the next date of possible hood change. Event ends at March 12th. What's strange is the a week before the event, there were no hood changes and technically no hood changes for one month and 2 weeks total.
  9. cbalto1927

Oceanic Future - Part 6 Feedback

I am surprised that none of these new military buildings have a Attack/Defense bonus attached. If you look at Arctic Future Era building for example Dragon Drone have 7% attack bonus. But Gliders have none? Have anyone noticed that?
  10. cbalto1927

WINTER 2017 Feedback

Make that Dec 18th quest- Research a Tech OR Contribute 70 FP to Great Buildings, another speed bump would be Dec 31st quest- Research a Tech without any and/or options. I could get by Dec 18th but would forced me to age up by Dec 31st quest. :eek:
  11. cbalto1927

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: ROSA PARKS

No, Cascade will give you 7 refined goods from your era when built.
  12. cbalto1927

Accept Bitcoin as a form of payment

i would vote no. I find it very strange that according to Bitcoin converter to US dollar. One BitCoin equals to 5000 US dollars. The exchange is updated as of today and could change the next day. If the currency converter is correct then by using 5000 dollars can pretty much buy anything in...
  13. cbalto1927

Oceanic Future- Part 3 Feedback

I agree. I hope when the next OF part 4 comes up, Inno would release the next military unit that has hover tanks abilities. I have noticed that after AF, there are no flying military unit to counter OF's artillery military unit Turturrets.
  14. cbalto1927

Marilyn Monroe Historical Questline Feedback

If you have other multi-producing buildings such as Soccer field, Lulu, or Masquerade Ball. You can replace them with Rosarium since the building provides small space 3X4. It isnt bad for a small footprint.
  15. cbalto1927

Inno: Please Consider Moving Deals To Friday

I like the idea. Since this is a US server, it would be great if Inno tailor the sales applicable to Regional server.
  16. cbalto1927

Summer Event 2017 Feedback

That's why i rather wait until they offer 60 to 80 percent Diamond bonus on top the regular diamonds amount. Last month was a good deal :)
  17. cbalto1927

Summer Event 2017 Feedback

i would say the summer event isn't bad at all. Everyone gets free medals wins. i am down to 2 special buildings set, one each. Since this event ends on july 19th, so we get plenty of time to win those special building sets. Overall more medals means closer to the next expansion. I would save up...
  18. cbalto1927

Rogues need to be limited

I agree, Let's make the battle system standard on all methods such as PVP, GE, and Continent Maps. To OP or anyone to suggest to make or motify the proposal to Make Battle system standard throughout the game if possible.
  19. cbalto1927

Rogues need to be limited

If that's the case, then nobody would be able to plunder another. Most of us leveled Zeus, CoA and CdM at very high levels. If anyone tries to do it then it simply would not be worth the loss of attacker's troops. just a thought.
  20. cbalto1927

Guild Expedition - Feedback

Renovoation Kit is one of the most valuable item in the game. It allows you to upgrade event/special buildings to current age. Very useful if you have buildings at low age and bring them up to current age.