• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. RaveWolf

May Competition

History Civilization Anthropology Excavation Archaeology Geology Artifact Museum Archaeologist Stonehenge Settlement Evolution Past Analysis Architecture I want my prize on Korch! Thankyou.
  2. RaveWolf

Feedback for update 1.225

Fair enough (within the context of the game), but taken literally Manually = doing each and every Aid one by one whether it be 'in City' by clicking on each building one at a time or via each individual 'Aid button' as opposed to clicking once and having it Automated. Clicking the Aid button is...
  3. RaveWolf

Yes I am aware of how it used to be. I just wish people used words for what they actually mean.
  4. RaveWolf

Just curious... You state " When manually aiding a player ..." not sure what this means as it implies that there is an Automatic process which everyone has been begging for for years now.
  5. RaveWolf

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Korch!
  6. RaveWolf

New Message Center Feedback

I read through all the comments (at least I hope I did) and do not see these Ideas mentioned. This appears to be the Feedback Thread for the Message Center, so posting here as requested, as my 'New Suggestion' post was removed. Some Suggestions for the Message Center: Have an option where you...
  7. RaveWolf

Feedback for Update 1.211

I agree, we do need something there as an indicator, although I've learned that it's in the same order as per the columns below. It may take some getting used to for newer players, but with that said, once you select an item it will filter the list, so you will have your answer once selected...
  8. RaveWolf

August Contest - Summer Event!

PAROT SKULL MUTINY SHIP FLAG PLANK ISLAND PORT COVE JEWELS HIGH SEAS GOLD ROGUE ANCHOR CREW PLUNDER HIDEOUT FIRST MATE KEEL MAP ASHORE AHOY TREASURE CANNON SAND
  9. RaveWolf

Feedback for Update 1.211

No More Auto Scroll... Thank you Soooooooo Freaking much!! :D I was actually going to check if this was already requested before doing so myself. Now I don't have to.
  10. RaveWolf

Event Hub Feedback

Also a bit lost on the info... I've refreshed my browser multiple times during the day.
  11. RaveWolf

Feedback for the Guild Forum Removal

I agree that Guild Forums needs to be improved so that Mobile users can see the info, but I think putting it in the Guild Messages is a wise idea. The Message Center, Although much better than before is still fairly cluttered, but manageable. Don't get me wrong, it is a thousand times better...
  12. RaveWolf

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Just look at the various Quotes / Strategies in 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu... Not everything is about "Physical" Strength, who's played the longest, who has more fighters / members, etc. 'Balance' is relative. History is rife with small armies beating bigger armies simply because of their...
  13. RaveWolf

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Your League Level is based on League Points, Not your Guild Level. Yes, Sure, the stronger your Guild the better chance you have. If you end up in Diamond League, it's because your Guild put the in the effort to getting there and played their cards right and built up Good Alliances. Being in...
  14. RaveWolf

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Happiness Chance 19th A Candle Expansion
  15. RaveWolf

Yes and no... I've tested this out... Chrome (Desktop) - If I stay logged in, and I go into the Message center, it will open in the last Tab as you have mentioned. However if I refresh or reload the game, it will then revert back to the Guild Tab. Android App (Mobile) - @P C C did not mention...
  16. RaveWolf

One small aspect doesn't make it useless. ;) I'm not a Founder, but I do see your point here... Being able to stay in touch with your Guild while moving around as you said, is important. I have no idea how that aspect worked before so can't give a just opinion on that. That is an interesting...
  17. RaveWolf

I can't disagree here... and I had the same issue... As far as Allies are concerned as was mentioned by @XENA27, we have 2 threads one for GBG which remains in our Guild Section and one for our Allies (Which has nothing to do with the rest of the Guild except for GBG Leaders, and makes sense to...
  18. RaveWolf

That is what the Social Category is for... Allies are not part of your Guild, therefore should not be in the Guild Category.